Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WelshCharlottex  (Read 2306 times)

Offline Licketysplit

Morning boys

Planning my Xmas present to myself and came across Welshcharlottex.
Does anyone have any info on her please?

External Link/Members Only

Looks amazing to me and that arse is to die for. I like big butts and I cannot lie!
Hope its not the case that if it seems too good to be true, it probably is!

6 reviews on AW but can't see them on my phone unfortunately.

It's either her or the HNDF. And then the question is, Nicky for the second time or take a punt with Carla.

Cheers

newforthisyear

I tried messaging her once, message got deleted before reading..

Offline Gunrunner123

Seen her a few times never disappoints.

Offline DevilD

It's very quiet out there. I dont punt regularly, but Christmas is coming and I fancy a treat!...

newforthisyear

I've tried messaging her a few times, every time she's deleted the message before even reading it, Good luck if you can get hold of her

MrBond

I've tried messaging her a few times, every time she's deleted the message before even reading it, Good luck if you can get hold of her

Likewise!

Plenty more fish in the sea!  :timeout:

Offline bastogne

newforthisyear i know this post is old now but thought id give you the heads up anyway, when you message someone on aw and the message gets deleted before being read it means she has blocked you!

Offline HS4000Kestral

Are you sure?

If you have a load of messages in your inbox you can select and delete them all without reading them if you want.

Offline bastogne

Oops my bad your right yes , easy way to tell the difference when you are blocked the sent message shows as deleted instantly

I Found out the hard way I got blocked after upsetting someone , I had been emailing to arrange a visit and by the time she read the message I had already had a really good booking with another girl
I was on a high when I left and was checking my messages on the way home to find a message from the 1st girl saying do I still want a booking , my reply was
" sorry have to be next week I have just had my balls emptied elsewhere " she got upset and blocked me :)

Randolph69

Seen her a few times never disappoints.
You seem to be on your own there GR, the rest of the feedback is 'No reply' which tallies with the other comments on this thread.

jtfm

I think messages are picked up by a pimp, when I enquired I was offered a different girl?