Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LusciousLaraXx - Aberdeen/Dundee/Glasgow tour - Deposit wanted  (Read 1173 times)

Offline Kieslowski

External Link/Members Only

Just to stop anyone else wasting their time. Not suggesting it's a deposit scam because she seems legit enough.

Contacted her about a booking, she agreed. Wasn't until I prompted for the rough location that she decided to tell me that a deposit was required. Said I wasn't comfortable paying a deposit but she said she couldn't take a chance I was a no-show.

(Okay so I'll just take a chance that you're not a scammer then? Nae dice.)

As I say she seems legit enough, but put it on your profile if you're wanting a deposit FFS...

Offline big-al93

Profile says outcalls in Glasgow area when not touring, so is probably used to asking for deposits. I would still be wary of a deposit personally but can understand them being asked for more on outcalls.

Offline mrwhite

They could have been filmed with a partner - but there are still images in the videos section of BB.

Offline the fitter

Profile says outcalls in Glasgow area when not touring, so is probably used to asking for deposits. I would still be wary of a deposit personally but can understand them being asked for more on outcalls.
Deposits are not normally asked for on outcalls.

Offline pilgrim

I would say that deposits are more likely to be asked for outcalls compared to incalls. The SP has more expense and time lost before and after the booking, if it goes ahead.