Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Testosterone for Midlife Women: the Hormone of Desire?  (Read 424 times)

Offline Horizontal pleasures

External Link/Members Only

Testosterone for Midlife Women: the Hormone of Desire?

slip her a googly?

willbred

Wouldn't there be side effects - like facial hair???   :D

Offline Marmalade

That's what some women are concernd about (only a possible side effect, not that much research done yet.) It works though.

Don't know what HP means about slipping her a googly. If he means giving her some without her knowledge I think that's assault. Wouldn't be that easy to 'slip' on someone anyway as it comes in a gel to be rubbed on to the body.

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider

And Male Pattern Baldness. And a deeper voice.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

That's what some women are concernd about (only a possible side effect, not that much research done yet.) It works though.

Don't know what HP means about slipping her a googly. If he means giving her some without her knowledge I think that's assault. Wouldn't be that easy to 'slip' on someone anyway as it comes in a gel to be rubbed on to the body.

Yes I did mean that but not seriously.

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
As far as I know, if a lady has hormone problems (menopause etc) then testosterone is already part of certain HRT combinations.

Offline Poopster

And Male Pattern Baldness. And a deeper voice.

And a clit like a small cock.

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider

willbred

As far as I know, if a lady has hormone problems (menopause etc) then testosterone is already part of certain HRT combinations.

That explains why my missus grew a pair and a deep voice when she was taking it   :D :D