Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: I_Love_Linda (Brazilian) - Birmingham  (Read 3250 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7672720) (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Online Jason0285

Decided it was finally time to try a Brazilian. Always been wary of B&S with them as they always look too good to be true. Luckily she was exactly how she appeared on her profile. Absolutely brilliant meet so this'll be a long one.

Paid £150 for an hour with added extras:
£20 for DFK
£30 for OWO

Comms
No problems at all. Messaged the day before the meet and always prompt replies. Took a couple of hours the following day but once she replied, each subsequent reply were quick. All done on WhatsApp.

Chinese quarter apartments. Entrance off the main road and easy to walk straight up to the rooms.

The girl
Smoking hot Brazilian girl. Gym toned body, with very well done boobs, most likely her ass too and no visible scars I could notice. Ass was so big and curvy I couldn't wait to get in there. Gorgeous girl with filled lips and veneers. Long straight black hair. Came across very friendly.

The meet
Decided it was finally time to see a Brazilian. Noticed this girl has a few positives on here and took the plunge. Messaged her asking if she had any extras (was hoping for anal), she gave me a list of all services included and the only extra she had was OWO. Noticed she'd put lip kissing so I asked if she'd do DFK as an extra to which she replied yes for 20 quid. Confirmed services I wanted and arranged a time. Parked up and she gives me building and flat number and made my way.
She opens the door to her apartment and I breathe a sigh of relief she's exactly as she is in the pics. Wearing a tight black dress showing off all her curves. Sorted money out, I request a shower before meeting her in the room.
We began standing there in DFK, my hands already finding her large round ass and she was caressing my cock still in my pants. Stood there for quite a while alternating between her lips and neck before she turns round for me to undo her bra. We both remove all clothes and continue before she asks if I wanted to lie on the bed with her to carry on. More kissing and fondling as we lay together on the bed. I loved how as she's kissing you, she sucks your bottom lip.
I began exploring her hot body with my mouth down to her toned stomach, up to her big tits and sucking them. Then back to her mouth to continue more DFK. Lots of moans and positive comments from her as we're at it.
"I want to eat your pussy" I tell her.
So I get between her legs kissing and licking her inner thighs before finding her tiny pussy and begin licking. It was so unbelievably soft. I make out with her clit and she's now she's moaning quite a bit. Alternated between kissing, licking and sucking her clit. Can feel her wetness building up, I absolutely loved eating it.
"Don't stop, I'm going to cum" she says.
So carried on until she does and her thighs nearly crush my head.
I move back to her face and kiss her again for a bit.
"I wanna eat your ass" I say.
So she gets on all fours at the edge of the bed and now was my favourite part. Perfectly smooth butthole just begging to be eaten. Began licking her hole but couldn't wait any longer so starting sliding my tongue inside. Was a struggle to get in with how big her cheeks were. Once I spread them I managed to get in as deep as I possibly could. Fucked her asshole with my tongue for quite a while, she even spread her cheeks for me to get in easier. Had a little finger of her hole and then carried on tonguing it.
I then asked her to finger her ass as I wanted to suck them after. This was probably the highlight of the meet for me as she was enthusiastic and really dug in deep and kept feeding me her finger for me to suck. She did this for quite a while and was obviously turned on by it as I noticed her pussy was dripping at this point.
Flipped her over and wanted another taste of her wet pussy. Inserted a finger and fucked her with it while I ate her clit. Eventually she came again and now needed my cock sucked.
Now I didn't originally plan on OWO and she was about to put the rubber on, but I was horny af, said let's go owo and I'll give her the extra when we finished. She obliged and I lay back while she started sucking my rock solid cock. She really went to town on it, even went as deep as she could feeling the head against her throat. She then went to the balls licking and sucking them, even put the whole bag in her mouth. Lay there for a while just in awe of how vigorous she was with my cock alternating between it and the balls.
I sit up and asked her to kiss me and we're snogging again.
"I wanna fuck you" I say.
She gets the rubber and asks how I want her and I went for cowgirl as I wanted to kiss her during. Rides me hard as I can feel her cervix bashing against my cock but it was amazing.  Bed was so noisy but we carried on kissing throughout, I'm moving with her getting my cock as deep inside her as I could. My hands reach around her big bum and I slide my finger down her crack feeling her wet asshole.
"Don't stop kissing me" I say and sure enough she doesn't leave my lips.
We then moved into reverse cowgirl as I wanted to see her big round ass again. Once again she rides me hard and I spread her cheeks to see her gorgeous asshole once more. Sensed time must've been near so got her to keep going in this position until I finally unloaded inside her.
She cleans me up and I get dressed. Gave her the extra £30 to which she actually forgot about! Had a quick chat, hugged and she lets me out.

Would I go back?
100% I was so shocked how good she was expecting the complete opposite. Will definitely arrange something again soon. Will see how she is without the extras next time.

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online alabama1

Thanks for review OP, But why did you book her if you were 'expecting the complete opposite'  :unknown:
« Last Edit: April 13, 2024, 09:03:40 pm by alabama1 »

Online Jason0285

Just a poor choice of words, an exaggeration. Took the risk as a lot of the Brazilians just look so good.

Offline Dark Vader

Yeah had my eye on this one, love this shot but damned if I'm paying those extras.

To be honest never noticed her AW profile just this Viva. External Link/Members Only So high chance of bait and switch.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2024, 09:21:53 pm by Dark Vader »

Offline Hazz9902

Thanks for the review
Thought she had gone back as I read a previous review and the links were dead so thought she wasn’t here anymore

Will have to pay a visit soon and get her to sit on my face  :angelgirl:

Online Jason0285

She told me she's staying here for a few months before returning back to Brazil. Whether it's true or not I can't say.

Offline Cheltclient

Great review. If she comes to my neck of the woods, I’d be tempted.

There are a couple of Brazilians in Cheltenham at the moment with no intel on here. But their photos are fit as fuck. Been tempted but like you, you never know what you’re going to get

Offline Metzoid

Great review. I need to see her now !

Offline Metzoid

Does she ever put her green light on AW? Or is my timing just off? :(

Online Jason0285

I don't think she does tbh. When I saw her, it wasn't green at least. Just message her like I did.

Offline Metzoid

Thank you! I will do precisely that

Offline petermisc

I have never once seen her green light on.  IIRC, they have to pay to put it on, and I presume she doesn't think it worth it.

If you pick a Brazilian who is working independently, like Linda, you can get a real gem.  On the other hand, if you pick one from one of the rotation parlours that seem to have taken over from the Roms, you are as likely to get B&S and Rom type service.  The difficulty is telling them apart.  I was fortunate to see Linda on my first foray back into the Brazilian market, subsequent forays with different Brazilians have been less successful.

Offline Punting2022

Had a function in bham and i booked her a day in advance.
I would say positive too. Kissing delivered, Attractive girl. Smelt fresh.

Only issue i have is after cumming, she started clearing up ushered me out.
Had 10 mins left on the clock. Would have been nice to lie down for 5 mins.

Its always an issue with touring girls or girls that come here for work. Make their money, so put lots of bookings in.

Online Jason0285

Thought I'd do an update if anyone is interested. Saw Linda again this week and just as good as last time. So she seems a consistent provider. Always very pleasant over text too.

Offline harrypix

Does she still have the fringe/bangs?

Offline Kevin.singh.1988

How tall is she? Looks really domineering

Online Jason0285

Yeah she had a fringe when I saw her. Also no she isn't tall, I'd say about 5'5 or so.