Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Patricia Jasxxx Edinburgh  (Read 1077 times)

Offline nike

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I like the look of this one. I see she is Brazilian , seems to be part of the south American team at Bruntsfield. Anyone had the pleasure or otherwise?

Online bigmike32

somefun

Photos are of the girl I saw, but I would put her about 40.  Listing has been taken over from jasmine and pictures changed.  Not as kinky as the usual fare at that site but had an OK punt.  If you are looking for OWO, CIM kissing I expect you will be disappointed.  Does very good erotic massage, plenty of ball play etc while on back but I think most punters will be looking for more.  Interesting feature is her bum implants
Not had time for review.

Offline auldie63

Not another one who ticks all the likes boxes then when you try to confirm none of it is on the cards.
Hopefully she will be that honest B4 the booking, so you only lose time and not petrol/taxi fare.

ickydicky

as i say no owo without is a dealbreaker for me. as is no kissing. i accept no cim as when i am up for that then i know exactly where to find the best owo finishing with a full load in her mouth and swallow. jasmine4hotfun.

somefun

Offline nike

Have put review up now.

Thanks for that. No owo is a deal breaker for me. No cim is ok as long as they are upfront about it. What a shame , she looks really hot, is it the big house at Polwarth?

Offline daviebond

If she part of the same group as Blondie xxx girl then yup its the big house at Polworth

somefun

Yeah Davie / Nike big house up Polworth.

I see Blondie managed to do the same trick with you as Patricia did with me and get a jacket on without us noticing!

Offline daviebond

Aye but Im glad it was on tbh cause with the speed she jumped onto my cock, we would have been going bareback otherwise  :scare: