Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: In town this week, CIM recomendations for St Pauls area, London?  (Read 1877 times)

Offline luthor

Hi, working in London all this week around St Pauls area, looking for some fit, fun girls who do a good toy show, CIM if possible. £150 limit really. Never tried ebony or Asian in case there is an option there too.

Thanks chaps.

Offline closeshave

Can't post link as on phone but try

Hot horn Tina right near St Pauls

be careful though she'll snog your face off is obsessed with oral will straddle you and pull your hair back to kiss you. And of you're not watching her as she gobs on your cocktail you are in more trouble

Offline closeshave

She's fantastic in my  opinion

Offline KentAde

Here you go....

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

By the way, is she based in a side road near Barbican tube station, as that's a well-known flat....?

Offline backofthenet

this girl is a short walk from st Paul's and is well regarded. No Cim though

External Link/Members Only

Offline closeshave

Here you go....

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

By the way, is she based in a side road near Barbican tube station, as that's a well-known flat....?

No she's currently a minute from St pauls

Offline claretandblue

be careful though she'll snog your face off is obsessed with oral will straddle you and pull your hair back to kiss you. And of you're not watching her as she gobs on your cocktail you are in more trouble
[/quote

Gobs on your cocktail? ?

Offline closeshave

Offline luthor

And of you're not watching her as she gobs on your cocktail you are in more trouble

Just stopped laughing after 5 mins on this..

Thanks chaps, much obliged.

Offline claretandblue

meant gobs on your cock
I see,would you consider good value at 140 for the hour? What's the boat race like?

doobes

She's fantastic in my  opinion

+1

Caught her last year before she left Notting Hill Gate. Still something of a benchmark punt for me.

Offline luthor

Any other options for toy shows?

Offline Love2come

She sounds like my kind of girl.  What's her face like?