Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Good DFK service provider LONDON  (Read 8562 times)

RonB1083

I have been following AW and UK Punting for sometime. I have had 4 punts , my first being a disaster, second one being little better but not good enough, and then with suggestions from UK Punting my last two have been great (whatever I had been looking for , I got it)

I thought i should put up some review but then again there were already positive reports of them doing the rounds already. Now I am looking for ladies in London, possibly Central and East area, who provides great DFK, Just looking to try out some new ladies in AW. My budget would be about 80-100 quid for an hour.

I would really appreciate any suggestions. I don't have any hotlist or anything as I am only a month old in here.

Offline oinki

Is that your only requirement or will more requirements,come up after suggestions come in?

panel999

Try Jessy189 she is in Farringdon EC area 2-3 times a week and another days in Barnet EN5 area. Very good DFK and CIM and generally good all rounder - all for £100 ph - also Sexy Dee is great DFK and very good tongue action.

See some of my reviews and come back to me with some ideas of which girls you want answers on.

RonB1083

Oinki - All my other requirements mostly are fulfilled. They are nothing fancy and I have found a lot of threads here which helped me narrow down the search list in AW.

Panel - Thanks mate I will look into that.

RonB1083

Panel, based on your reviews, I was ready to put that extra 20 quid in for Platinum Cindy. But seems she is always busy. I take it she is very highly rated around here.

Jessy189 looks really hot in her pictures specially with her glasses on, so definitely giving her a call the next time she is in Farringdon. Unfortunately she is not well (written on her profile)

tom english 1958

I have been following AW and UK Punting for sometime. I have had 4 punts , my first being a disaster, second one being little better but not good enough, and then with suggestions from UK Punting my last two have been great (whatever I had been looking for , I got it)

I thought i should put up some review but then again there were already positive reports of them doing the rounds already. Now I am looking for ladies in London, possibly Central and East area, who provides great DFK, Just looking to try out some new ladies in AW. My budget would be about 80-100 quid for an hour.

I would really appreciate any suggestions. I don't have any hotlist or anything as I am only a month old in here.

Hi Ron

I would like to recommend Blonde English Chloe, defiantly the best DFK and OWO around  :drinks:

RonB1083

Thanks Tom, will have a look at her profile in AW.

Offline KentAde

Hi Ron

I would like to recommend Blonde English Chloe, defiantly the best DFK and OWO around  :drinks:

+1 here. Without a doubt the best kisser I have found on AW in over 100+ WG's.....and a super-fit body aswell. Believe she is £150ph though....

panel999

+1 been trying to see her for the last 1-2 months but have still not got around to seeing English Chloe

panel999

Yes forgot to sat that Jessy189 has been off with flu and maybe away for another few days maybe leave it for a week or so.. if you would like to visit her

RonB1083

Panel - Just checked her profile again, says she will be working on 20 and 21st in Farrindon. She has removed the part where she wrote she is unwell. Guessing she is starting to feel better or will resume work in 2 days time.  My usual punt whenever i am looking for safe bet is always Alexis Pearl, she just does it for me. Redhead, small boobs but big bottom and very good kisser. But she is off on holiday in a days time.

And Chloe seems a bit expensive for me, so i will pass.

panel999

OK good luck on your next punt

Troyb

from my experience these 2 providing great DFK,

External Link/Members Only

hope this will help you  :drinks:

Offline NightKid

« Last Edit: August 19, 2013, 09:24:44 pm by NightKid »

Troyb

Goofy85

How close is Mariann to her photos?

Offline NightKid

How close is Mariann to her photos?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=15307.msg255362#msg255362

Picture 2 if you want her in her most natural form. Request for her to put on makeup if you don't.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2013, 11:08:32 pm by NightKid »

RonB1083

Just seen Kinky Monica from Marlybone today. Will put up a review in some time.

Goofy85

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=15307.msg255362#msg255362

Picture 2 if you want her in her most natural form. Request for her to put on makeup if you don't.

Not bad at all. Harrow's not too far for me either. Thanks.

Offline NightKid

Not bad at all. Harrow's not too far for me either. Thanks.

You're welcome. Happy punting!  :hi:

loneranger

It's wide open mouth. Tongues wrapping round each other slow and fast. Tongue sucking like lollipops. Tongues exploring everywhere. Deep inside. Tongues having raunchy sex.

Light french kidding on the other hand is maybe the tiniest touch of the tips of the tongue.

There are a few girls in Scotland whose DFK is how I've described it. Then I've been in London and been with a girl who claims to do DFK. But actually she is no where near as full on as I'm used to.

This is a quote from another thread in the general forum answering what is a proper DFK. Reading that I don't think I have ever had proper DFK like that from a WG.

Do some of these girls recommended kiss that like? Can people please recommend other proper DFK-er like this in London for up to £100?

Thanks

Offline BillGoldberg

Sweet Leeloo

Polish girl, fine conversational English, too skinny for my taste, but I booked her for her swallowing service and she downed my 5 day load without blinking

DFKs like a champ and is a pleasant, likable girl, if you like her pics and like tall, skinny girls then I cant see you going wrong, she just wasnt my type

Offline NightKid

she just wasnt my type

I hear ya there, shame about that.

By the way, I suggest posting links like so: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
In case you're unsure where to find it, it's at the centre of the bottom of the AW profile below the (more options) dropdown menu.

Offline BillGoldberg

I hear ya there, shame about that.

By the way, I suggest posting links like so: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
In case you're unsure where to find it, it's at the centre of the bottom of the AW profile below the (more options) dropdown menu.

OK gotchya

Thanks for the tip

Offline Ladypleaser

DFKs like a champ and is a pleasant, likable girl, if you like her pics and like tall, skinny girls then I cant see you going wrong, she just wasnt my type

When did u see her? I'm asking that as I've noticed she's been a member for over two years and therefore would like to know if her pics seem recent or not.

Offline BillGoldberg

When did u see her? I'm asking that as I've noticed she's been a member for over two years and therefore would like to know if her pics seem recent or not.

Very recently, was June or July when I saw her, she looks very much like her photos, my guess is theyre very recent, especially the topmost row of photos in the gallery

Pics that really seems to capture how I remember her are the one where she's fully clothed in a forest entitled 'holidays', the one next to that where she's wearing a black n white dress and the one entitled 'my pleasure room with windows around'

Offline Tailpipe

Bangers and Gash is good at DFK .

Offline Ladypleaser

Very recently, was June or July when I saw her, she looks very much like her photos, my guess is theyre very recent, especially the topmost row of photos in the gallery

Pics that really seems to capture how I remember her are the one where she's fully clothed in a forest entitled 'holidays', the one next to that where she's wearing a black n white dress and the one entitled 'my pleasure room with windows around'

Cheers man :hi:

Rajandoo

Anyone met any really good DFKs in zone 1? Ta

CelticWarrior2

Exotic Vee is a DFK superstar and will happily suck your face off all day from her crib opposite Fulham Broadway tube station in Zone 2.