Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Paddington oral  (Read 4205 times)

scoobydoolondon

I'm starting to catch the train to Paddington once a week and was wondering if there was a recommendation for a lady that provides good oral (OWO)?

Hopefully not too far away and hoping for a 15-min appointment, and if all gors well, will book as a weekly regular.

thanks all

Offline finn5555

Is this to happen on the train  :sarcastic:

scoobydoolondon

I think near Paddington would be best, don't think the other commuters would look too kindly.. ;-)

foresight

I think near Paddington would be best, don't think the other commuters would look too kindly.. ;-)

If they are polite, they won't look at all.

Offline Marmalade

'Heathrow Express' does a 15 minute option and some of the birds in uniform are quite tasty. Services are limited but quite reliable. If you ask for oral I think she might help you get off.

Offline Marmalade

Tut tut.  All this joking and a genuine enquiry. Uncle Nik will be seething.
I think there was a rub and tug fairly close that does BJs - a Londoner might know. Apart from that, Paddington is seething with indies so you should have no trouble I hope.

Offline NIK

Amy, who I have seen more than any other girl, although she is quite mature now! gives fantastic owo and cim lives about 2 minutes walk from the station. Will give the link later as haven't time to find it now.

Offline NIK

Amy, who I have seen more than any other girl, although she is quite mature now! gives fantastic owo and cim lives about 2 minutes walk from the station. Will give the link later as haven't time to find it now.

As promised.

External Link/Members Only

She is also on AW

But if she was 22 in 2011 as it says on there, then how old was she when I first saw in 2005? :scare:

Offline workinallweek

Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac

Online Steve2

As promised.

She is also on AW

But if she was 22 in 2011 as it says on there, then how old was she when I first saw in 2005? :scare:

£200!!! Jimmy will have a heart attack :(

Offline NIK

Yes she has always charged that. Despite not updating the profiles in years she is usually readily available in the evenings, she has a day job. Expensive yes, but service always excellent.

Offline Marmalade

not logged in for a while

Doesn't log in, duff links on her profile, and the AW profile barely completed. Having said that, I would still trust Nik's recommendation, especially if he has seen her in recent times (?).

Except that £200 is bloody outrageous. That's as much as several shags elsewhere, and when there are reliable reports of excellent girls in London at Edinburgh at a fraction of that price, personal recommendations and her central location are some of the main things she has going for her.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Expensive yes, but service always excellent.

I have no doubt her service is excellent however I simply couldn't part with £200 for a shag, it would reduce me to tears.  ;)

Online Steve2

We ARE on the similar wavelength Jimmy ;)

Offline Jimmyredcab

We ARE on the similar wavelength Jimmy ;)

Hmmmm ------ yes similar, but I would be very wary of paying £70 an hour as well.

No price is the "right" price, it is what you feel comfortable with --------- I aim for girls in the £100-£120 an hour range.  ;)

Sailormack

Never had a blowjob off a bear before.

Hope his teeth ain't too sharp  :sarcastic:

Online Steve2

Hmmmm ------ yes similar, but I would be very wary of paying £70 an hour as well.

No price is the "right" price, it is what you feel comfortable with --------- I aim for girls in the £100-£120 an hour range.  ;)

It's called being adventurous :)

This weeks £70 an hr will be next weeks £100 an hr sometimes

example

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

When I saw her 1st she was £60 an hr

« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 03:45:47 pm by Steve2 »

Offline Marmalade

This weeks £70 an hr will be next weeks £100 an hr sometimes
Yep. In Edinburgh, I've had the lovely Claire in Edinburgh at £80ph, Emma at 60, and several that start out for maybe two days thinking they have to charge a low price while they learn the ropes. A few fluffies later and their prices have nearly doubled in some cases.

I think it's a certain Mr Redcab that is fond of saying price is no indication of quality. That is largely my rule. But there are variations. On the Edinburgh Indie scene, I have frequently found vfm to be in inverse proportion to the amount charged.

Charging a higher price often comes with the business skill to do so. And once a lot of them have acquired that they will dispense with any more than a desultory GFE. You get what's on the tin (just) and fuck all else. "Now that ain't workin' that's the way you do it" Money for nothing and the field reports for free.  :timeout

Offline Marmalade

I might be wrong - I was just about to hotlink some examples - but I am delighted if the overhyped ScotGirls have disappeared from AW. They used to scoop up the most attractive students (genuine ones mostly), hype their prices, and make them 'exclusive.' Some of my best WG shags in Edinburgh had been with these girls until SG put them out of my price bracket.
 :mad:

Online Steve2

Will we convince Jimmy though? I doubt it

I was tempted to link to my latest who was a "room attendant"(chambermaid) for Marriot" @£700 a month!! but is now working at £50 an hr but I think I will keep her to myself

Offline Marmalade

I was tempted to link to my latest who was a "room attendant"(chambermaid) for Marriot" @£700 a month!! but is now working at £50 an hr but I think I will keep her to myself

Awww . . . Even if twist your nipples a bit?  :yahoo:

Offline smiths

I find it weird. Its been agreed by some that price doesnt equate to how good a WG necessarily is, which i know as a fact from experience is correct.

Yet those WGs who charge low rates are thought dodgy automatically by some, in reality some may well be dodgy just like some WGs who charge higher fees, but others arent and they might not be charging such low rates for long, they do it to get punters in initially in some cases. To some EE WGs £70 an hour is good money and i have punted with a WG at this rate who was good and many times with WGs at £80 an hour.

I always go on the individual WG myself rather than what she charges if within what i am prepared to pay. I dont rule WGs out as being too cheap, whatever next, talking prices up which some fluffies do.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 06:29:35 pm by smiths »

bristolqwerty

Zizzi from invasioneacorts gave me the best owo of my life.  Westbourne Terrace a few min from the station. Tiny Thai lady but very skilled. Highly recommended I think you will go back many times.  She pushes up and down on mattress with her palms whilst DT you so you get an incredible DT experience. Quite a few Thai girls around that area.  Holly is highly reviewed too.  I will always visit a lady from this agency when in London for business.  I adore Asian ladies.  Good luck in your search.
External Link/Members Only  :thumbsup:

« Last Edit: June 11, 2015, 10:54:09 pm by bristolqwerty »

bristolqwerty

Sorry only does 30 mins minimum but surely that's twice the fun :unknown:
« Last Edit: June 11, 2015, 10:59:21 pm by bristolqwerty »

bristolqwerty

« Last Edit: June 13, 2015, 11:14:59 pm by bristolqwerty »