Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucky you who are punting in London  (Read 1589 times)

Offline adindas

This is a source coming directly from the WGs.

" London is getting too Saturated...:"
External Link/Members Only

Competition will keep the price low, good for us punters  ....

Offline Riprock

That would be good news.  Although i don't pay too much attention to the bints on saafe

Offline Jimmyredcab

Young and pretty girls will always be able to get a decent rate -------------------- of course if you are not fussy there will be many others offering low rates.

Let's not forget there are plenty of fat old dogs on Saafe.     :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: January 28, 2015, 09:27:21 am by Jimmyredcab »

geek_lover

Lower prices would mean I punt more often... nice thought.

Offline adindas

Young and pretty girls will always be able to get a decent rate -------------------- of course if you are not fussy there will be many others offering low rates.

Let's not forget there are plenty of fat old dogs on Saafe.     :thumbsdown:

Well everyone is entitled to his own opinion.

But this one is not an opinion but fact:

Here £500 an hour (NEGATIVE)
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=47307.msg622215#msg622215

Here £60
I have met her quite a few times
Here 80 an hour

As always be the case price has very little correlation with the service

Online The_Don

London can be a mind field. Yes value can be found, but time wasters and poor service providers also. Just like most area's

Offline CardiffCentral

As someone who is from the South Wales area and who is now working in London, I'll say this; You're in the best location in the UK by far.  I'll also say that there are far more convincing independents here to choose from than in smaller towns and cities and you're far less likely to come across coerced or pimped girls (although they do very much exist-it's all in the numbers).  Cardiff by comparison is pathetic as it centers around one or two 'shops', and the locations of these places changes every few months with the regulars being notified by group txt.  There are on occasion a few EE flats but they're few and far between and a little dodgy.  I've spoken out about these places being full of pimped and trafficked women but nobody seems to care.  It's a true reflection of the local economy. 

Here in London the standards appearance-wise are much higher, the service is significantly higher providing you use common sense/research and the prices are reasonable if not competitive.  Doughy bodied British women find it difficult to compete in this market because their service is 'usually' sub-par and they're simply not lookers, especially for the money.  That's why the really hot Brits can charge more as they're few and far between and visiting business clientele seek these girls out for the 'British' experience. 

On a personal level, since I've been here I've received far more attention from women than I ever did in Wales.  Your average bloke can 'pull' an exceptional looking lady here whereas elsewhere it's well turned out guys dating ropey looking, laddish girls!

God I love London.  Roll on summer! :)  :drinks: :drinks: :yahoo: :yahoo:
« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 03:17:24 am by CardiffCentral »

mrhappypants

« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 06:34:48 am by mrhappypants »