Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mata at New Moon, Manchester  (Read 2361 times)

Offline coldvein

I've been to New Moon in Chinatown a couple of times before, and found the service very vanilla (and slightly overpriced) but I've always been able to get a walk in HE massage without waiting, and as I live nearby I decided to pop in recently after work when I needed some relief.

External Link/Members Only

I'd read the previous review on here about Mata (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=350088.0) but didn't expect to see her when I went in; however, she just happened to be working when I went in and I'm glad she was!

Paid £45 up front for a one hour massage, as usual at that stage there was no mention of extras and went into the room for the usual: 30-40ish minutes of a back massage (it was a decent massage to be fair) and then turned over so she could massage my front. Got the usual close contact 'accidental' swipes and then asked if I wanted anything extra. Initially I opted for £30 extra for a HE, but she seemed keen to offer topless and owo - we settled on £50 extra for both. To keep it simple, I had a great time. Fantastic OWO, DFK, nipple sucking, with lots of enthusiasm and eye contact. She was really into it, and even after I finished she kept on flirting and kissing me as I got dressed. She didn't get her cock out, but I'm sure she would have done if I'd asked.

I'd say she's probably early/mid 30s, you can tell she is trans but she is still very attractive. Petite, with a good set of bolt-ons. Smelled nice and was very clean. I'll definitely return when I get the chance.

All in I paid £95 for a 1-hour massage with OWO and DFK. In hindsight, quite a steep price considering it wasn't FS but I've paid more for less in Chinatown before; and considering how enthusiastic she was I have zero regrets.

Offline Thephoenix

Thanks for the review.
I don't know how you could resist having a feel of her cock. :thumbsup:

Offline Highfield Hal

Sounds good. According to the receptionist, Mata only works Thursdays