Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Ruby Cruz in St Albans  (Read 2491 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 2614819) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Gspunk

WARNING - TS REVIEW

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Ruby has been on the scene since I started punting around 7 years ago (and has always been on my tick list). So was very glad to see she was in St Albans. I remember her having positive reviews on HungAngels, but was slightly concerned that her BP and AW photos hadn't changed in 7 years. No need to worry though as she looks just like her photos, bouncy, curly hair, beautiful succulent breasts, a rounded feminine arse, piercing brown eyes and soft latino features.

I would go as far as saying she's got one of the most convincing female forms of any TS I've been with (perhaps just beaten by Georgina or Cheetah). She is very stunning.

The place was easy enough to find, sorted the meet via text as her English is still a bit sub-standard. Had to drive about for free parking.

The meeting itself was just how I like it. Plenty of french kissing, exploring each other through foreplay. She played with my ass while I kissed her neck and sucked her tits, mutual blowjobs that resulted in a fantastic 69. Then I let her rubber up and take me in all the positions until I finished on her boobs.

Showered and came back in the room to chat (which was a bit awkward due to her grasp of English), but soon feel back to kissing and rolling around the bed - worth mentioning I'd only paid £100 for half an hour. I then fucked her doggy style while she was playfully protesting that I had to go, but not to stop! I didn't blow my beans again, instead she got me on my knees and came in my mouth, which, for me anyway, is hot!!!

Great feeling coming away from this punt, not the empty or slight asshamed feeling I get from some TS punts. Well worth the money even if there is a slight language barrier. I would imagine I'll see her again soon

Offline unclepokey

Not even in Kings Langley would I venture at those prices.