Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: My first time punting - Please help!  (Read 1225 times)

dandan94

Hi guys. This is my first time and I'm hoping to lose my virginity. If some of the regular punters in London could give me some recommendations it would be much appreciated. I prefer Asians
and im willing to spend about £130 for 1 hour.

Offline backofthenet

Do you want to do an incall or an outcall (where they visit at your home)?
When you say Asians - can you be more specific? Narrow it down to a nationality?

dandan94

I would prefer to do an incall, by Asian I mean East Asian (Chinese, Thai etc). I prefer Milfs but as long as she has a pretty face and body ( massive curves aren't necessary) then I would be happy

Offline Tonyleung

really? "please help" ?

Do you ask your mates to decide what pint to order at the bar, or do you prefer them to order for you?

Offline backofthenet

now, now Tony, that's not very welcoming. Young man is just asking for a recommendation.

Am sure one of the learned gentlemen on this site can recommend a Milfy East Asian.

Offline Tonyleung

now, now Tony, that's not very welcoming. Young man is just asking for a recommendation.

Am sure one of the learned gentlemen on this site can recommend a Milfy East Asian.

Ok - it was a like you said not welcoming :) To be clear I tire a little of these mewlings asking for help before they look themselves.

However, this is my view on East Asian/Oriental WG's , this is not from first hand experience, but from a reliable source nonetheless - namely this board, so If OP had bothered to read and search on the subject of "Milfy East Asian" WG's this is what he might of found.

If we are talking oriental Wg's then 90-95% are pimped and B&S. The only review of a WG that was oriental WG's was not a MILF and she would not see other Asian/oriental punters, also from the review none coud discern her origins - Japanese/chinese/??

There are some other WG's that may come close/resemble to what OP is after , but if he does a search he'll easily find them and make up his own mind if they are worth a punt.

Offline Tonyleung

..also this is one of those "I'm a vegan" posts....