Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AlyceB34DD - Any one tried?  (Read 2960 times)

Offline shagbambi

Was thinking of meeting with Alyce, has anybody tried her?

External Link/Members Only

TheDoctor

You have her link wrong. It is
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Anyway I saw her January 2012 and I really liked her. She's a lovely girl but I thought her kissing was a little too tentative and light for my tastes which meant I wouldn't see her again. Very attractive, sexy, friendly, communications were great and terrific sex and OWO. So to me she was almost the complete package but not quite.

I would recommend unless for you lack of DFK is a deal breaker.

Offline shagbambi

Thanks Doctor.  The kissing might be a problem as I prefer full on DFK.

Out of interest she mentions she is of mixed origin.  Does she have a slight Asian feel about her?
I ask because I am thinking of booking her or Dirtyprettything, whose photoset is pretty good and is half Japanese.

TheDoctor

Thanks Doctor.  The kissing might be a problem as I prefer full on DFK.

Out of interest she mentions she is of mixed origin.  Does she have a slight Asian feel about her?
I ask because I am thinking of booking her or Dirtyprettything, whose photoset is pretty good and is half Japanese.

She does indeed have an Asian mix in her - and (although beauty is in the beholder) I considered her very attractive indeed. She has a lovely singalong slight Scottish accent too which I thought quite sexy. You can guess I really liked her but the lack of DFK is the one big drawback.

Andre 3000

I've seen her twice.

I'll also second that she's very,very pretty and her slight Scottish accent is incredibly horny. Her mix is white and middle eastern iirc..

Offline shagbambi

Brilliant! Thanks for the feedback guys. Must bump her up my to do list.

Was the DFK an issue for you Andre?

sash

writes an extra fee for owo and dfk - worth clarification if lips only of tongue tussle lol.

abad

I thought we were discussing dirtyprettything... Havent seen Alyce
« Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 05:34:50 pm by abad »

Offline Sedlmayer

She's blatantly offering discounts for FB's or FR's, so not sure I'm trusting anything here TBH  :thumbsdown: