Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Beatrice 3 - Ilford  (Read 2161 times)

2 review(s) for SEXY BEATRICE 3 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Gooner

Well here is my second review for this site.

Girl
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Communication
Contacted Beatrice to see if she was available and got a quick response back. Agreed time and was sent location. All communication was done via text but once I arrived I called to get door number.

Location is house in Seven Kings just off the main road and the room was in immaculate condition.

Girl
Same girl as in the photos. Also found her to be better looking face to face which is always a positive. She was very clean and smelt amazing too.

Services
Started off with some RO and OWO and then to 69 which I was loving. You got to be clean fellas otherwise it will be OW. From there moved onto missionary and I shot my load. Bit of relaxing and a chat (Perfect english and can carry a good convo) before back to her sucking and the us moving onto doggy and completing with a HJ. She isnt too loud but does the nice low panting and moaning.

Overall I found beatrice hot and enjoyed the meet. I paid £80 for the hour and will be going back again.

Offline Gooner

I know, was a bit shocked when I see that pop up once I posted this review.