Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: lickmelorna  (Read 2331 times)

Offline fenderswoop

I was wondering if anyone had seen this Lady

External Link/Members Only       External Link/Members Only

I was considering her as a possible next punt.

I know she has positive feedback in this thread https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=21091.0 but it's from a bloke who came across as a bit of a nutter in some of his posting so would be good if anyone else could confirm the feedback that she has on AW is accurate.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I know of a punting friend who has seen Lorna and he highly recommended her.

She was working mainly outcalls, with the odd incall at a Hotel on Saturday/Sunday.

She is on my HL and I check up on her now and then. She had not logged into her profile for nearly 2 months, so was surprised she had logged in yesterday.

I have her contact number ending in 772321, but this has been switched off for past 2 months.

Lack of feedback from mid-June also explains above,

PM her and see if you get a response. Also, in the event that you are provided with a new contact contact number, please post on her that she has changed her number. Thanks.

CT

achilles

Tried to book her via AW but had no reply.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Tried to book her via AW but had no reply.

Her profile showed that she had returned. Exchanged a few emails last Monday, 11th August. She last logged in again on Tuesday morning 12th August. A reply I sent her later on the same afternoon has still not been read.

Her mobile number has changed.

Offline fenderswoop

My experience is the same as Cooltiger's. Exchanged a few emails and now nothing. I see she's logged in today but no reply to my last email.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
She recently logged in after a month or so, now showing outcalls only.

Offline pianodave

I had a message from her, but outcalls only + no idea what she looks like probably puts me off.

Offline pianodave

I decided to see her recently. Was pretty good, friendly pretty and nice figure. Owo v good, cim seemed available but discretionary a levels were not. Good vfm if you get chance for an outfall with her.