Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kelsea~Kutie  (Read 1549 times)

Danny86

This punt was over 6 months ago but since then she changed her name so i only just found her new profile. I think she was going under the name bunny before.

Complete rip off artist.

Finally managed to find her house after a series of dodgy directions, only to walk in and find it absolutely stank of cat shit and piss. She was fairly polite, but took at least 10 minutes getting ready, then comes in the room and starts to wank me off, followed by some bullshit excuse that she had picked up lube instead of condoms so we couldn't have sex.  :dash:

She then gets all defensive because i asked for some of the money back, and basically kicks me out of the house, which was ok by me as the disgusting smell of cat shit and piss was starting to make me feel physically sick.

Worst punt ever, and she might be some people's cup of tea in the looks department, but i can tell you now she looks unwell, like she's on some drug or another.

Avoid.

External Link/Members Only

yorkshire123

This punt was over 6 months ago but since then she changed her name so i only just found her new profile. I think she was going under the name bunny before.

Complete rip off artist.

Finally managed to find her house after a series of dodgy directions, only to walk in and find it absolutely stank of cat shit and piss. She was fairly polite, but took at least 10 minutes getting ready, then comes in the room and starts to wank me off, followed by some bullshit excuse that she had picked up lube instead of condoms so we couldn't have sex.  :dash:

She then gets all defensive because i asked for some of the money back, and basically kicks me out of the house, which was ok by me as the disgusting smell of cat shit and piss was starting to make me feel physically sick.

Worst punt ever, and she might be some people's cup of tea in the looks department, but i can tell you now she looks unwell, like she's on some drug or another.

Avoid.

Q. Is your place easy to find and clean?

A. Absolutely! Wherever I base myself for Incalls,hotel or private residence.I try to situate myself close to Town Centres and easily accessible from motorways. I am a bit of a clean freak. Rather be a clean freak though than a dirty wench in a skanky place! I can't work in a dirty environment so would'nt expect clients to be dirty or come to a dirty place. Just won't happen! Its clean and respectable..easy to relax and chill out for those who may be a bit nervous or a first timer ;)
  :lol:

Danny86

Honestly, it was the kind of house that you leave, and immediately feel like you need a shower and a change of clothes.

Absolutely gross.

Offline jammiedodger1

useful review doozy, i've checked out her profile a few times, don't think i'll bother now, cheers  :hi:

Danny86

If the mods could change the link in my first post to the above so this review appears after a search that would be great.Ta.

Offline Dazzza1973

I was put off by where the front door had been forced previously, walked in and turned straight back out, then had loads of abusive texts.