Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: the wife has found out i have visited WG HELP  (Read 3816 times)

lovemycum

I have been for 8 yrs I've been on swinging sites and dating sites shes found out all my passwords and what I've sent to girls we are not married but we have been together 17 years and have a 6 yr old -I did lead a double life saying I was looking after my parents for a few hours a day but would sneak off to see the girls albeit they was quickies and stuff-shes heartbroken as she never had a clue and I feel numb I dont seem to be able to comfort her 2 things here how do I cope now under close guard not being able to see the girls and 2 how do I get the trust back as she says shes been betrayed...btw shes seen all my e-mails I wrote to the girls I told some of them I didn't love my g/f the g/f is gutted

Offline maxxblue

If she has seen all of your emails/sites etc, she would have seen your UKP posts - if she is real, that is.  :rolleyes:

Offline DickDiver

You joined on Saturday and she rumbled you today. Tough break my man. Probs best speak to her rather than have her read your posts on UKP. :lol:

lovemycum

ive changed the passwords but I know she will demand to see them again its the questions and her seeing whom I have been with and she cant bear the fact ive kissed them and come home nd kissed her she says she is so broadminded she would have understood a threesome etc even did it for me the shes quite attractive my g/f and I even went with girls older and bigger then her I'm a mad fucker wreckless aint the word

vw

Sorry to hear you got busted !

Hope you sort something, no magic cures for trust as needs to be earned over time, maybe a long time !

lovemycum

this is when she rumbled me I was a member of ukp before but I thought I had been hacked so I rejoined little did I know she knew hence I re-joined

lovemycum

I feel like I let her down bad-shes a good woman had it hard now I've done this to her she don't even want to go out to dinner with me I spose flowers are out the question - :(

vw

this is when she rumbled me I was a member of ukp before but I thought I had been hacked so I rejoined little did I know she knew hence I re-joined

So what was your old profile ?

Offline smiths

I assume you had admins permission to re-join. As to how you now find yourself, it will take time to win back trust if you ever do, I wouldn't be concerned with punting at the moment, every move you make away will be under scrutiny and that's the price you pay.

Offline maxxblue

Lying troll.

Offline PLeisure

Is this for real?  :unknown:

If so, then sell the house and take her on a 6-month cruise. Better than flowers  :drinks:

cockneybstrd

Load of bollocks this

Cant even keep his story straight on here calls her the wife then makes reference to his G/F being gutted.

oring123

Its bank holiday today schools out !

Offline Bangers and Gash

Load of bollocks this

Cant even keep his story straight on here calls her the wife then makes reference to his G/F being gutted.

Yeah, probably a pro$$ie with a dusty phone, or a mumsnet'er with a dusty fanny.  :manhater:

Offline PLeisure

What is it with these attention seekers  :timeout:

No office to go to today, so they come on here  :rolleyes:

Offline Mr_Shins

unfortunately the divorce will make you realise that WG are cheaper all along...

I am going through divorce at the moment. Not because I visited WGs during the marriage (although I did, but didn't have actual sex with any of them until after the separation). If she ever knew I was doing it she never let on.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 12:22:10 pm by Mr_Shins »

cockneybstrd

Yeah, probably a pro$$ie with a dusty phone, or a mumsnet'er with a dusty fanny.  :manhater:

Exactly my thoughts

You would hope that if a member did find himself in this kind of situation he would place it in the off topic section where prying eyes would it find it more difficult to view

Offline SamLP

Maybe it's because I don't email WG's but I'm pretty sure punters don't go about writing emails telling a prossie they don't love their girlfriend  :unknown:

Offline Horizontal pleasures

on AW there is sometimes a lady's 'civvie' email address. For privacy I always avoid using these for communication. But sometimes using Google or Facebook they reveal more about the lady than AW does.

Offline smiths

Maybe it's because I don't email WG's but I'm pretty sure punters don't go about writing emails telling a prossie they don't love their girlfriend  :unknown:

Indeed, apart from pricks like unclesnideheart who are so far up WGs arseholes that swearing undying love is the norm, he of course wrote a love letter on here to that devious manipulative cunt Little Katie which he called a review, admin didn't agree. :thumbsdown:

Offline Brazilian Martian

Indeed, apart from pricks like unclesnideheart who are so far up WGs arseholes that swearing undying love is the norm, he of course wrote a love letter on here to that devious manipulative cunt Little Katie which he called a review, admin didn't agree. :thumbsdown:

Unclesnideheart and not forgetting his brother in arms atticus finch both complete wankers in my opinion know it all white knights

Offline threechilliman

Mumsnetters don't have dusty fanny's cos they never take their knickers off!

tcm

Offline hullad

I find it a little odd she has found everything out, sites , emails and passwords. I keep all of my info in one place , the phone ok I do use the main computer sometimes and it wipes clean on exit and no one uses it but me. Telling her everything is one way of clearing the decks I suppose, but damage limitation is clearly the best way.

One thing for certain is your punting days are over or she is ....

Offline cueball

Well, at least the op can't get bollocked off her indoors for going on ukp..... he's banned :D

oring123

Its all made up shite he didnt even know if he had a wife or girl friend !

Offline stevedave

I find it a little odd she has found everything out, sites , emails and passwords. I keep all of my info in one place , the phone ok I do use the main computer sometimes and it wipes clean on exit and no one uses it but me. Telling her everything is one way of clearing the decks I suppose, but damage limitation is clearly the best way.

One thing for certain is your punting days are over or she is ....

Or maybe...just maybe...it was s total wind up.

If you get busted by your partner for punting, the very fucking last thing you do is log into a punting forum, or anything related to paid sex, to ask advice. Trust me, I've been there!

Offline SunshineBoy

My advice is to say to the g/f wife she was a crap shag hence the reason for looking and to join him next time on one of his adventures...

It happened to me and I did the same whereupon my wife turned into a sexy slut and couldn't get enough

And we all lived happily ever after - and if you believe that load of bollocks you will believe that the OP is genuine.....

Offline anonyorks

My advice would be to make sure you've finished your homework ready for school tomorrow  :drinks:

Offline stevedave

My advice would be to make sure you've finished your homework ready for school tomorrow  :drinks:

Nah, they've probably split up for GCSE study leave  :lol:

Offline Roth

Who seems to have whacked up her hourly rate.  :( :(

vw

Who seems to have whacked up her hourly rate.  :( :(

She probably has 10 of the former members telling her to do it so she added a £1 for each of them !

Dont tell me King Roth is in the Que ?