Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Age shall not wither her?  (Read 1502 times)

Offline Horizontal pleasures

What is the largest estimated discrepancy between the age posted in a profile and the real age as depicted in the profile?
Your starter for 20 is this lady stated age: 38 and I think: 58.

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline mega

For those Shakespeare buffs amongst us - the title line (from Antony & Cleopatra) is slightly misquoted. You could have scored extra for posting this on the 400th Anniversary of his death (23rd April).  Nevertheless thoroughly impressed!

Offline Bangers and Gash

I think 38 relates to the age of her underwear. And as for them legs - I'm thinking Max Wall?  :D

Yeboahsleftfoot

Double penetration and hardsports amongst her likes, how she could get two fellas hard is beyond me, getting somebody shitting themselves I understand.

puntingmate

I'd say closer to 68, she will not be going on my HL

pking_paul

I think 38 relates to the age of her underwear. And as for them legs - I'm thinking Max Wall?  :D

I had to look him up - but you are dam right  :scare:

NotoriousNot

how she could get two fellas hard is beyond me, getting somebody shitting themselves I understand.

:lol:

Offline daveev

What is the largest estimated discrepancy between the age posted in a profile and the real age as depicted in the profile?
Your starter for 20 is this lady stated age: 38 and I think: 58.

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
Think i might have fucked her, sent a picture of her sister, was a free b, when i got there was a right munter, but managed 2 fucks and sneaked out when she fell asleep, haha some good messages left on my phone next day :)