Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot MILF with anal skills...  (Read 2759 times)

Offline Clooney

Hey all.

I've taken a fancy for a genuine MILF (so 40+) who has a good figure, a great personality, convivial and good natured, who happily does CIM and swallows.

Most of all I want a lady who can take a hard and sustained anal fuck. I really want to fuck her arse as hard as possible.

I've tried Sarah in Surbiton a while ago.

Big tits are a bonus, but not a deal breaker.

Budget of up to and around £200 per hour in greater London.

Cheers for any ideas.

Clooney.

Offline mattharding

Am also interested in this

*subscribes to post*

Offline iPad3

I reckon crystal might tick all of your boxes

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=20614.0

I know she used to take it up the ass.

Offline hendrix

Melissa is outstanding - I haven't got round to reviewing her, but seen her several times for outcalls and she delivers every time. Lovely woman, loves it up the arse and is up for everything pretty much. Only issue might be how far she/you will travel, but worth asking I'd say. However, "swallow" isn't listed and I can't remember if she does..

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 31, 2016, 04:51:54 pm by hendrix »

Offline Clooney

Yeah, I was thinking about Crystal, iPad.

Thanks Hendrix. She seems a good option. What's her face and figure like?

Offline hendrix

Yeah, I was thinking about Crystal, iPad.

Thanks Hendrix. She seems a good option. What's her face and figure like?

I think she's attractive, cheeky smile, always well made up, bright red lipstick etc.. Proper slutty looking milf. She's a size 16 I reckon, big arse and big (enough) tits with nipples that could take your eye out! She's quite tall, so I think she carries the weight well.

Best thing is her attitude.. Always up for it when I've met her. Great dirty talk, gets wet easily and at least acts as if she's enjoying herself.

Offline Clooney

Terrific!

She's reviewed on here a couple of times, so I'll have a look.

Thanks again to you and iPad.

Offline Clooney

Oh! One other think if it's OK Hendrix...

She says she's 40. In your opinion, should I add a few more years to that?

(Not that it is a problem)

Offline hendrix

Oh! One other think if it's OK Hendrix...

She says she's 40. In your opinion, should I add a few more years to that?

(Not that it is a problem)

I always add 5 years to any given age :D... But I don't think she's much over that.

Offline Sonny Crockett

Though very much on the outskirts of London, Analqueen is one I would recommend!!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline iPad3

Though very much on the outskirts of London, Analqueen is one I would recommend!!

Ah yes, I'd forgotten about her, having reread her profile I may have to pay a visit. Does anyone know if she'll allow anal fisting, I'm assuming yes as the way her profile reads you could pretty much park your car up there if you wanted to.

Offline Clooney

Yeah, she's on the list to see. Sounds like she relishes a hard buggering, but she's a little under 40.

Can anyone who's seen her say if she is in fact 36 or maybe 40+?

Cheers.

Offline Sonny Crockett

Yeah, she's on the list to see. Sounds like she relishes a hard buggering, but she's a little under 40.

Cheers.

I don't know her exact age, but I would say that she's probably early 40s. However she was very good looking in the flesh when I saw her.

Offline Clooney

I don't know her exact age, but I would say that she's probably early 40s. However she was very good looking in the flesh when I saw her.

That sounds fair enough.

Cheers.

Offline afm

I've tried A-level with Smiley Cindy before - I have an average sized member and she was very tight, so I'm not sure if she could manage a really serious anal session. Having said that, she did take it like a champ with no complaints. Her OWO is sensational as well.

Link for reference

External Link/Members Only

Hornydevil247

Cheers.

Hello Clooney

She is actually 35

HD

Offline ir34