Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: weird feeling from anna belle latinas ealing  (Read 2393 times)

jag55

i went to Anna belles Latinas recently and from outside the place i watched by security officers who are watching the entrance. They are hired by Ealing security. when i went to anna belles (ya i still went was scared tho) i saw one security guard watch the door and when i came out they changed but they were still watching the door. 

any reason why they are doing this ?

cockneybstrd

i went to Anna belles Latinas recently and from outside the place i watched by security officers who are watching the entrance. They are hired by Ealing security. when i went to anna belles (ya i still went was scared tho) i saw one security guard watch the door and when i came out they changed but they were still watching the door. 

any reason why they are doing this ?

Do you mean they are hired by Ealing Council ?? Or the company is called Ealing Security ?

jag55

cockneybstrd

Well then they are probably going to close it then.

Probably had complaints about anti social from the local residents and so they are checking it out

Offline pumps

I thought it was just me, but i saw a white guy watching the entrance too ( he was diagonally left as your exiting) he was there when i went in t. I initally thought he was a shopping waiting for his wife, but when he was still there on my exit i knew something was FISHY!

This was on the last bank holiday monday.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2014, 06:00:08 pm by pumps »

Offline punk

any one got a link? before they close down?

LL

any one got a link? before they close down?
Took Google about 0.00001 seconds to find it.
External Link/Members Only
Don't forget to take a hat and sunglasses!

Offline GreyDave

Same thing happend at a place above shops in Northwood hills same sort of girls.
By this I mean passport issues, despite the fact many of the girls were from South American parts they all had EU passports!!! Grandparents of most were from the EU and this enabled them to be here.
I bumped in to the rozzers on the walk up the outside stairs and was politely told they were looking at passports and right to work .  I returned a few days later and was re told this by the South African (british passport ) Madame. :hi: :hi: :hi:

Offline punk

Took Google about 0.00001 seconds to find it.
External Link/Members Only
Don't forget to take a hat and sunglasses!
thanks