Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any recommendations for Orientals in London?  (Read 1216 times)

Offline JTR_92

Hi everyone

I'm new here, this is my first post so sorry if this thread has been done already.

I live in Devon which appears to not be the best place for finding Asian girls, so I thought I would take advantage of a visit to London and see an Asian girl. I've had a look at a few using AW but many seem to be images stolen from other sites or with hardly any feedback, so I was wondering if anyone had any good recommendations it would be appreciated!
I'm ideally looking for Thai, Japanese, Korean or Chinese girls.

Offline mothra

Not many oriental fans about in here. You can give her try.

External Link/Members Only

Had her twice last year. Not bad, gives GFE, FK. Nice clean place.

Offline Quatro

Have visited this place four times in the last 6 months or so and while the service has generally been ok, all the usual problems with Thai places exist: the profile used to be called Lisa Thai and I've seen three different girls in four visits, all remarkably called Lisa. The girl there at the moment is quite cute with naturally biggish tits for an Asian girl, but definitely not the girl in the pics.

She's not cheap to begin with, but still most of the interesting services are extra. No facial, CIM, OWO etc included in the price.

Profile is definitely written by a third party.

Comms are ok, but English is not great.

So if you're in the City and fancy taking a flyer I doubt you'd have a disaster, but I'd recommend doing a bit more homework if you're after a truly memorable punt.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -