Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Chantelle XX - Old Street  (Read 5353 times)

lovenostrings

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Lots of reviews about Chantelle on the other review site, but wanted to add my quick comments to the mix. Simply put, Chantelle gives the best oral I've ever had. It's as if she's inside your head and knows exactly what to do; how fast, how deep, how wet, when to squeeze your balls, when to lick your balls. I've seen her three times and each time was amazing. She's also very pretty, has an amazing body and is exceptionally GVFM.

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

Simply put, Chantelle gives the best oral I've ever had. It's as if she's inside your head and knows exactly what to do; how fast, how deep, how wet, when to squeeze your balls, when to lick your balls.

Agreed. Good way to describe it.  :hi:

Offline boomting_

Very Limited photo(s) (one), unless u pay for her private gallery.

She's been a member of aw for a while, but yet makes no effort to add new pictures.

Makes you wonder how did so many people get sucked in by the one profile picture, and took the plunge.... 60+ feedback on her aw account  :unknown:

swanter

Online akauya

She's been a member of aw for a while, but yet makes no effort to add new pictures.

Makes you wonder how did so many people get sucked in by the one profile picture, and took the plunge.... 60+ feedback on her aw account :unknown:

I think you answered your own question... she has glowing feedback which helps generate more visits. She also has a private gallery, I personally never buy those but I guess quite a lot of punters do.

lovenostrings

Facially, very pretty. She's also quite submissive, always asking "what can I do for you today"? Like I said its as if she can read your mind. The best bj I've ever had, free and paid for.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Indeed, and that one photo is as useful as a chocolate tea pot, why you guys stand for it is a mystery to me.    :unknown:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Ninthwave83

Well I looked in her private gallery and doesn't exactly give much more to on.

I'll admit I'm tempted though as she is my type.

She seems quite cheap though, £100 per hour (I am used to slightly more), is that price pretty much inclusive or are there extras?

And she does CIM?

Offline Ninthwave83

Well having read glowing reviews on her oral skills and reviews on other site I have decided to give it a go.

She is pretty local to me so have requested booking Saturday.

So far comms have been good and she has confirmed CIM and DT so will let you know how I get on. :)

Offline Ninthwave83

Well saw Chantelle this morning.

Prettier than I was expecting and great figure, with nice legs and boobs.

Would agree she doesn't have firmest tummy but wouldn't say she was flabby.

Also looks to have lost weight since AW photos were taken, definitely her though.

Very nice OWO although not really deep throat or hard enough for me but did cum in her mouth twice which is good enough for me.

Quite nice doggy too, especially with strategically placed mirror in room.

Nice girl, easy to talk to and good comms.

For £100 though very good value for money.