Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thoughts of punting in the world?  (Read 2319 times)

Online simon07

Ah well, it's been a while since I punted. Looking back at a decade of punting my thoughts:

Best place to punt:

1. England - it what you know. With time, experience and UKP feedback - good options can be found
2. Germany - The FKKs in Frankfurt area were/are quite good. Saved by EE and Romanian gals
3. Bangkok I think is better than Pattaya. Only did one visit in short time, learnt a lot.
4. Amsterdam, well I went in 2008 and it was ok then, less windows now?
5. Singapore, quite liked the Ipanema Bar at Orchard Towers. Less so Geyland areas.
6. Vietnam, there is a scene there, can be difficult to find

Not so hot places:

N1. Cambodia - Hard to find anything in Siem Reap, not impressed with quality in Phom Penn
N2. Japan - The pink salons did not want foreigners and I guess S Korea, Taiwan similar? 

Of course, everywhere is closed with this pandemic. What do you think guys?

Offline dave451

Ah well, it's been a while since I punted. Looking back at a decade of punting my thoughts:

Best place to punt:

1. England - it what you know. With time, experience and UKP feedback - good options can be found
2. Germany - The FKKs in Frankfurt area were/are quite good. Saved by EE and Romanian gals
3. Bangkok I think is better than Pattaya. Only did one visit in short time, learnt a lot.
4. Amsterdam, well I went in 2008 and it was ok then, less windows now?
5. Singapore, quite liked the Ipanema Bar at Orchard Towers. Less so Geyland areas.
6. Vietnam, there is a scene there, can be difficult to find

Not so hot places:

N1. Cambodia - Hard to find anything in Siem Reap, not impressed with quality in Phom Penn
N2. Japan - The pink salons did not want foreigners and I guess S Korea, Taiwan similar? 

Of course, everywhere is closed with this pandemic. What do you think guys?

I mostly agree with Simon's list, except I find Amsterdam to be a bit seedy these days. Maybe it always was and I'm just getting more picky. I have had some very good punts in Hanoi. Best one was through a shoe-shine stall. I stopped on my way home from work and the guy asked me what I had planned for the evening. Next thing I know, three real stunners appeared so I picked one for my evening activity.

German FKKs are amazing and I hope they reopen after the crisis is over. Before the shutdown, there were some good flights available that made a day trip feasible so I hope these also come back.

I would add Hong Kong to the list. Punting there is great with plenty of choice. Lots of Chinese girls of course, but also Philippino and, if you want to pay more, Russian and European girls.

I agree Japan is very hard work but sometimes girls will be found in your hotel loby, but eye wateringly expensive.

My final pick is China. I lived there for a couple of years and speak Chinese which helps. It has become more difficult after the recent purges on corruption, but still possible. You need to be there for at least a couple of weeks. Go to a massage place but on your first couple of visits you will only get a massage. Give the girl a good tip and they will remember you. Once they get to know you, other services become possible. Always negotiate the price.

Offline RLondon99

Not so hot places:

No, S Korea is good and Taiwan is great. Seoul, try Itaewan. Taipei, try the Shuangcheng Street area (known to locals as The Combat Zone). There's also a big gay scene.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2020, 11:31:10 am by RLondon99 »

Online wombat42

In terms of Thai/Chinese massage parlours, Malta is much better than the UK. It has about 100 on a fairly small island so plenty to choose from.

Offline LLPunting

In terms of Thai/Chinese massage parlours, Malta is much better than the UK. It has about 100 on a fairly small island so plenty to choose from.

Dammit!  Why didn't you share this nugget BEFORE lockdown?   :dash:
New retirement plans in the offing... fuck it! I'll emigrate.

Offline Bobbyplastic

Usa - expensive, way back the 1990s.

S Korea - the good hotels used to have barber shops , where the girls massaged your face n hands during the hair cut. I got legit massages off the girls but didn't have the lingo to take it further.

Cyprus - I got ripped off by russians, but at least I got to fuck a beautiful russian lady, and kept my life.

If I was single n had money, I would try Laos, Australia, New Zealand.

Offline misterm

With the UK you've got less of a language barrier, and assuming your in a familiar city will have much better idea of geography and which bits are ok and which bits are dodgy. In many foreign cities you are somewhat at the mercy of taxi drivers, which is fine where they are honest, but in many places they aren't :)

Online wombat42

With the UK you've got less of a language barrier, and assuming your in a familiar city will have much better idea of geography and which bits are ok and which bits are dodgy. In many foreign cities you are somewhat at the mercy of taxi drivers, which is fine where they are honest, but in many places they aren't :)

Malta is not so wild and has the advantage of almost everyone speaking English because of its history.

Offline Mr Sinister

Morocco - Absolute stunning girls, for the bubblebutt lovers on here I highly recommend, see the sub forum for more info. I like it as you meet a girl in the flesh either at a spa, coffee shop or the main hub bars/clubs negotiate a price/services very VFM. The first time you go you'll feel like a kid in a sweet shop.

Amsterdam/Brussels - Windows, again you can look before you try, Brussels is more low key in terms of tourists you can find some stunners for a reasonable price.

Offline LLPunting

Morocco - Absolute stunning girls, for the bubblebutt lovers on here I highly recommend, see the sub forum for more info. I like it as you meet a girl in the flesh either at a spa, coffee shop or the main hub bars/clubs negotiate a price/services very VFM. The first time you go you'll feel like a kid in a sweet shop.

Amsterdam/Brussels - Windows, again you can look before you try, Brussels is more low key in terms of tourists you can find some stunners for a reasonable price.

Can you link a profile or review to a girl similarly stunning to the ones you saw in Brussels just so we know your benchmark?   :hi:
Also what's a reasonable price?  :drinks:

Offline tobyk1

If we’re talking about continents, Europe and Asia have to come very closely tied in 1st place.

USA the worst, and South America just too dangerous and unreliable establishments. Australia also not great; Middle East (mainly just Dubai) becoming a world leading destination for WGs too.

Europe for variety of women, Asia for price and VFM.
Banned reason: Posting on 2 accounts
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Mr Sinister

Can you link a profile or review to a girl similarly stunning to the ones you saw in Brussels just so we know your benchmark?   :hi:
Also what's a reasonable price?  :drinks:

Not easy to compare.

My type of girl is a curvy pawg type with a bubblebutt like
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=142320.0  which I managed to find 2 girls like this in Brussels.

Facially I don't pay much attention unless a girl is really busted like having a meth mouth :scare:.

I felt that Amsterdam you get the creme de la creme with window girls and Brussels is a level below I'm sure you can find your type of wg. I paid 40eur for simple OW and sex got 2 positions out of it 10-20 minute session. Brussels the City was so boring only there for business so a punt in the evening brought relief. As far as I know there is one long road Rue d'Aerschot where all the action happens. Tbh the caliber of girls seemed higher during the day than at night, I punted there rather late around midnight solo and felt safe like Amsterdam there's quite a few nervous punters going around in circles too scared to walk up.

Offline king tarzan

Stick to my own country.. would be very wary abroad..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Online simon07

Never went to Prague. Is it or was it - any good?