Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Close Call !!  (Read 1935 times)

Offline simpleton69

Anyone ever booked a lady then found out that you knew her

I added the messenger app to my play phone yesterday

I let the app sync with my contacts and i was shocked with how many ladies personal facebook accounts it found from the phone numbers they use

It turns out that a lady i was about to make a booking with has 2 mutual friends on FB and one of them is my other half

Offline peter purves

Your heart must have skipped a few beats  :scare:
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline PatMacGroin

And now that your facebook and your WG contacts have been synced, they will receive you as an automatic friend suggestion and you will probably get sent them. (If they have also linked their working number to social media via facebook or whatsapp)

So saved yourself from booking a WG that's facebook friends with your other half (might want to ask yourself what that is about btw, although facebook "friends" could actually mean they've never even met). But on the flip side, potentially every WG you've visited in the past has just been sent a picture of you and your real name.

Gotta watch mixing punting phones with that social media stuff.  :scare:

Offline nigel4498

Social media, don't use it. Why take chances with your identity.

Offline Plan R

And now that your facebook and your WG contacts have been synced, they will receive you as an automatic friend suggestion and you will probably get sent them. (If they have also linked their working number to social media via facebook or whatsapp)

So saved yourself from booking a WG that's facebook friends with your other half (might want to ask yourself what that is about btw, although facebook "friends" could actually mean they've never even met). But on the flip side, potentially every WG you've visited in the past has just been sent a picture of you and your real name.

F U C K  T H A T

Offline Anadin

Wow, that is an absolute nightmare.

Offline simpleton69

The messenger account on my play phone is different to my personal facebook and messenger account
her real name come up in my messenger contacts on my play phone and i looked at her FB profile only to find we share mutual friends

Im pretty sure Ive been in her company personally before

I had booked a room for the meet and was just about to book the lady, she has messaged me this morning asking if i still wish to meet

Ive explained that i cant now meet and why

Offline Kingy28

The messenger account on my play phone is different to my personal facebook and messenger account
her real name come up in my messenger contacts on my play phone and i looked at her FB profile only to find we share mutual friends

I had booked a room for the meet and was just about to book the lady, she has messaged me this morning asking if i still wish to meet

Be interested to hear her reply to your reason not to meet 

Offline stevedave

Why would you tell her the reason?! There are about a billion excuses you could have used that don't involve her now forensically going through her Facebook friends, wondering which one of them has a husband who fucks prostitutes regularly.

Offline 381stBG

Why would you tell her the reason?!

Exactly. Fuck that! Far far too close to home. It would not be unreasonable to expect a certain amount of trouble over this.

Big Guy

Offline simpleton69

Why would you tell her the reason?! There are about a billion excuses you could have used that don't involve her now forensically going through her Facebook friends, wondering which one of them has a husband who fucks prostitutes regularly.

I didn't go into the full reason why

i just explained that our paths may have crossed in our normal lives at some point in the past

Offline simpleton69

Exactly. Fuck that! Far far too close to home. It would not be unreasonable to expect a certain amount of trouble over this.

Big Guy

Only if she's a nut case!!

I've not heard back from her yet but i would guess that she would want to meet with people she has/had a connection with in normal life

Offline hungrypunt

I didn't go into the full reason why

i just explained that our paths may have crossed in our normal lives at some point in the past

What like you just CUM across her  :lol:

Offline simpleton69

What like you just CUM across her  :lol:

Yep on AW, her face photos are blured

Exchanged messages over a number of weeks

Checked her availability this week, booked a room for next week and all set to go

When i see her real name pop up on messenger i was being nosey and looked a her FB page to see what she really looked like

I think the number she's now using for clients must have been a old personal number she's previously had as i had a peak in my partners phone and the phone numbers are different

Im just glad that it linked it as i don't know what i would have done if id opened the hotel door to her

Messenger has linked over 25% of the contacts in my play phone to ladies real identities and that got to be a worry for both parties!! 

Offline Gamers

for same reason, I have shitty old nokia big button phone in my car with pay go sim, which i turn on to book and then off again.

I never use my personal phone for this stuff. When someone sees this phone in my car they dont even bother picking it up to mess about with it lol

Offline 381stBG

for same reason, I have shitty old nokia big button phone in my car with pay go sim, which i turn on to book and then off again.

I never use my personal phone for this stuff. When someone sees this phone in my car they dont even bother picking it up to mess about with it lol

Battery lasts forever though lol

Big Guy