Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Would you cum over WG's body and lick your own cum?  (Read 3570 times)

Type_O_Negative

Would you cum over WG's body (over her tits or bum for example) and lick your own cum?

Hyperchicken

Possibly, it's on my bucket list.

creweboy23

yes!!!...and already have done this!!!

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Did this with Lindsey. First time I have ever tasted my own cum.

KenniLingus

Yes - I love to snowball - a great turn on.

Remember to eat lots of sweet fruit to make cum taste great. I start the day with a load of pears and pineapple - my cum is gorges and the girls often comment on it ;)

yorkshire123

Offline nike

Not a fucking chance  :vomit:
+1
Not a fucking "snowballing" chance in hell.
 :thumbsdown:

Offline smiths

Would you cum over WG's body (over her tits or bum for example) and lick your own cum?

Yes and I have done, it was great, I load up with Pineapple Juice beforehand and it tastes just fine.

Quesadilla

Have done a number of snowballs best one was when I gave her a facial, licked it off then dribbled it slowly back into her mouth to swallow.

Online webpunter

Had a tremendous civvie shag many many moons ago.  After quite a few sessions then on one occasion a BJ at the end & she took the whole load.  Which i thought she swallowed.  She smiled lovingly & lent over for what i thought was a nice kiss.  How could i refuse.  A deep kiss followed with her depositing most of my weeks worth back into my mouth, with big sexy eyes.  I nearly choked as she held my head & kept our lips locked.  She then laughed & said "now you know what it feels like so don't ask for it too often"
So that's a NO for me

regular punter

Id rather rim a tranny (and thats a no to)

carefree

Yes - I love to snowball - a great turn on.

Remember to eat lots of sweet fruit to make cum taste great. I start the day with a load of pears and pineapple - my cum is gorges and the girls often comment on it ;)

Yes, I'm sure they love it :dash:

tonibell99

Not in a month of Sundays for me, just not my bag

Offline NottsNylonLuvr

I'd have every intention to until I'd unloaded.
Sexy thoughts drain immediately once I've fired.

Offline dc0582

I'd have every intention to until I'd unloaded.
Sexy thoughts drain immediately once I've fired.

This, exactly what I find!

Offline od13218

This, exactly what I find!
Me too...but as part of a BDSM scenario it is very hot (for me) for exactly that reason!

Offline frankc

Offline Cuntminion

I don't find the idea sickening just don't see how I would enjoy it

I'm not the court of public opinion if that's your thing enjoy

Offline Digz2012

Banned reason: STD allegations
Banned by:

Offline cueball

Nope, not for me neither, they're welcome to it, they can rub it in, be good for her complexion

Online GreyDave

:drinks:

It`s a waste not to  :P :P :P I try and do this have done it at parties and its quite funny seeing other guys reaction :D :D :D Some girls are surprised but hey alot of you chaps want CIM so you should not ask some thing which you would not do yourself.... as my old Grandad use to say If you cant eat what you shot dont shoot it! :D :D :drinks:
« Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 03:56:07 pm by GreyDave »

vw

I don't find the idea sickening just don't see how I would enjoy it

I'm not the court of public opinion if that's your thing enjoy
But I thought cats loved their cream.

Offline itk

+1

:D
No fucking chance.

theGOAT

I love tasting a girl's juices but not so keen on tasting my own.

Sometimes I'll DFK immediately after the girl has swallowed (as not many do so I kinda get excited and get a taste). 

I tried snowball with a Polish girl once, I explained "we go back and forth a few times then you swallow".  She got as far as putting it in my mouth once, then claimed she didn't understand what to do next.  I couldn't speak so tried sign language till I gave up and spat it out! :lol:

Cheers! :drinks:

Offline Cuntminion

But I thought cats loved their cream.

Even though I used to watch copious industrial scale amounts of German filth I have not been destroyed by it

My sexual demands are vanilla I'm more mills and boon than cum on spoon

Though I prob would try anything once but I let the the girl in general  lead if she wants to try something I don't mind

vw

Even though I used to watch copious industrial scale amounts of German filth I have not been destroyed by it

My sexual demands are vanilla I'm more mills and boon than cum on spoon

Though I prob would try anything once but I let the the girl in general  lead if she wants to try something I don't mind
Chocolate spoon ?

touch.and.go

Depends how hungry I was  :lol:

Used to give myself BJs when I was younger and didn't mind the taste  :P

HornyByNature

No thought never entered my mind

Offline Cuntminion

Anal sex in the spoon position.

Yeah fuck it why not but that situation would never arise with the reg I see

She no do anal Pedro , anal is something I've never really thought about either as said I'm open but vanilla I'm happy with basic stuff and a nice smile

Mills and boon

Offline Cuntminion

Depends how hungry I was  :lol:

Used to give myself BJs when I was younger and didn't mind the taste  :P

Hidden Image/Members Only

Was there nothing good on tv?

KenniLingus

.... as my old Grandad use to say If you cant eat what you shot dont shoot it!
PMSL!

KenniLingus

Out of interest are the guys here who don't like it also the same group that wouldn't receive waterspouts but would happily give it?

Justanotheruser

Out of interest are the guys here who don't like it also the same group that wouldn't receive waterspouts but would happily give it?

For me, yes.

touch.and.go

For me, yes.

Often shared a golden shower in the shower with Sexy Elise once the hard work was over.  :kissgirl:

Offline SamLP

Not for me. Never tasted it and don't intend to either. I prefer to cum during sex anyway so always finish in the condom. Not a CIM or facials guy.

willbred

Yep, done it quite a few times. My spunk is probably the only thing that cums out of me that I would lick up.

Offline claretandblue

Wouldn't fancy it too much myself,much prefer it if the wg swallows it or takes it all over her face  :drinks:
mind you I'm a selfish bastard and would only ever piss on a wg not receive,similarly I enjoy being rimmed but don't do it in return  :D

Offline Malvolio

I'm happy to go for snowballing, so would do this without any problems.

Online webpunter

I'm happy to go for snowballing, so would do this without any problems.
I prefer snow-boarding  :sarcastic:

Toby

Yes. I'd find that quite erotic.

Offline BigLicks

+1

Beat me to it! :dash:

ThrustMaster

Plenty of times, as creampies are off the menu with a WG, I do this all the time.