Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What happened to savannah of amour?  (Read 1305 times)

Offline Bhagat08

Always had this wish to see savannah of amour after all the rave reviews she gets , now when I have time and money, she seems to have vanished. Will I take this unfulfilled desire to the grave ? I ponder!

Offline johnny34

Always had this wish to see savannah of amour after all the rave reviews she gets , now when I have time and money, she seems to have vanished. Will I take this unfulfilled desire to the grave ? I ponder!
She's still there just had limited availability recently by the looks of it  :hi:

Online Kev3773

She's on AW, doesn't work a lot of hours atm, spoke to her in the last couple of days re a meeting. :hi:

Offline Bhagat08

Can u send a link on AW , I tried searching Newcastle, south Tyneside, north Tyneside but could not find her.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Can u send a link on AW , I tried searching Newcastle, south Tyneside, north Tyneside but could not find her.
Did you try 'savannah' in the NE region on AW? or for Savannah in the North East region on here?   :unknown:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=14910

Offline Bhagat08

Thank u daviemac. Found her! location is changed to Sunderland.

Offline Shitehawk

When she works for Amour, she works in either Newcastle City Centre or Walker. I noticed she hadn’t been working a lot lately myself as I would like to see her as well.