Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WG's with 0 Reviews on adultwork, All working today, anyone had any luck?  (Read 1159 times)

Offline Miller2014

Hi All

So it seems that there is a lot of wg's with zero feedback on AW all advertising available today. I know this has always happened but there seems to be a noticeable increase in this. My thinking is that they are all foreigners touring the country giving shit service changing their names every few weeks. Am I right? or is there genuinely that many new girls starting up?

Ive always been hesitant to have a go with one fearing a shit punt. Has anyone had any good results with these? or does anyone dabble in pot luck all the time? Id be interested to know others experiences. Im tempted due to the lack of fresh new talent that is well reviewed

Cheers

Offline tynetunnel

You may be seeing an increase since as I understand things, AW does not currently permit booking via it’s platform, nor reviews. So WG’s may be seeing clients, but they cannot be left an AW review at this time.

As ever, reviews here count the most. I’m in the process of making just such a booking with a zero feedback AW girl, only recently active. It’s a true TOFTT  :scare:

Offline Miller2014

Ah I see, I didn't realise that that was the case. Why is it the general consensus that reviews on ukp are seen as more authentic than on aw itself?

good luck with that one too, let me know how you get on

Offline tynetunnel

Ah I see, I didn't realise that that was the case. Why is it the general consensus that reviews on ukp are seen as more authentic than on aw itself?

good luck with that one too, let me know how you get on

See here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=281278.msg2955311#msg2955311

AW reviews can be faked, whereas UKP reviews will nearly always be genuine

Offline Kev3773

If a punter leaves a negative on AW he will get a negative back, reducing his chances with the genuine lasses  :hi:

Offline Superad

I've tried a few over the years with mixed results.

Offline Sar-Major

See here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=281278.msg2955311#msg2955311

AW reviews can be faked, whereas UKP reviews will nearly always be genuine

This is very true TT.  :thumbsup:

Well that's if some members can be "Arsed" to leave a review, intead of being a "Leech or Lurker".  :dash:    :sarcastic:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline datwabbit

This is very true TT.  :thumbsup:

Well that's if some members can be "Arsed" to leave a review, intead of being a "Leech or Lurker".  :dash:    :sarcastic:

:hi: :hi:

On the positive side, the number of lurkers can only go down. They'll contribute or get banned. No new members so no new lurkers.