Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Luciejayne93 Stockton  (Read 902 times)

Offline 1topupBob

Afternoon....

Just wondered if anyone has seen @Luciejayne93 in Stockton?

External Link/Members Only

She looks great... your comments or more info would be appreciated?....

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Afternoon....

Just wondered if anyone has seen @Luciejayne93 in Stockton?

External Link/Members Only

She looks great... your comments or more info would be appreciated?....

Why would you even consider her.   :unknown:   Unprotected sex listed, nothing more to say really, apart from avoid the barebacking scank.    :vomit:

Offline 1topupBob

Wow I didn’t even see this that’s sneaky... No Way... was just curious as she is new... Lol

Wonder if anyone who has seen her can back this up?...

But your right why take any risks whatsoever.... ! Cheers Bud... 👍🏻

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Wow I didn’t even see this that’s sneaky... No Way... was just curious as she is new... Lol

Wonder if anyone who has seen her can back this up?...

But your right why take any risks whatsoever.... ! Cheers Bud... 👍🏻

Why do you need it 'backing up', she has it listed in her 'likes', that's enough to put me off. The Pope could swear on a stack of bibles that she doesn't do it, I would still avoid her.

Offline 1topupBob

I agree... I guess what this place is for keeping each other safe...  always been clean and safe and always staying clean!... I didn’t see that at all 😂 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻 Thankyou!...

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
First thing I do with any profile I haven't seen before is scroll down the like list to see if 'bareback' or 'unprotected sex' is listed, if either are I move on.

Offline waynekerr600

I might have asked this before but I have forgotten. What's the difference between bareback and unprotected sex?

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
I might have asked this before but I have forgotten. What's the difference between bareback and unprotected sex?

To me they mean the same thing, sex without a condom and I treat them as such. Some foreign prossies think bareback means OWO but that's got it's own listing so I just avoid the
anything that might mean unsafe sex.   :hi:

Offline waynekerr600

You do have to be careful as it is easy to miss unprotected sex in a likes list whereas bareback is easy to spot as it's at the top of the list.

Offline 1topupBob

Haha, she just looked good, lovely bum,  maybe just need to be more careful with my selections.
May have just been location and the fact she is British that made me ask, lots of Roms about these days,  but I didn’t just dive in I asked for other opinions too 😢
« Last Edit: August 14, 2018, 06:56:57 pm by 1topupBob »

Offline roboeggman

To me it's the same as what daviemac said. I do know that in the US owo is referred to as bbbj(bareback blowjob) so maybe Segei does his research in the wrong places when making the profiles.

Offline Dimond dave

:scare:

Unprotected sex  :timeout:

It's safer if we blindfold you and let you run across the A19 with out being hit by a HGV  :angelgirl: