Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Delilah - Premium - longer bookings  (Read 594 times)

Offline datwabbit

I have just checked the reviews of Delilah and most are less than 1 hr. She seems full on so wondering if a 1 hr or longer could be a waste of money. I know we are different but if 45 minutes leaves you ruined there's no point to a longer booking.

So wondering if anyone can share any info or opinions.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2017, 07:28:57 pm by datwabbit »

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I have just checked the reviews of Delilah and most are less than 1 hr. She seems full on so wondering if a 1 hr or longer could be a waste of money. I know we are different but if 45 minutes leaves you ruined there's no point to a longer booking.

So wondering if anyone can share any info or opinions.

I suppose it would depend on what you want out of the booking, I know I'm not going to pop twice in an hour or even two but I do like to explore a woman's body and 45 mins is an ideal length of time for me to do that. I find 30 mins can be a bit rushed and an hour can be too long. Having said that I did over-run a bit with Lattisha so an hour can work as well depending how things are going.

When I saw Delilah she did ask what I liked at the start and was eager to please. She can be a bit full on but was quite happy to take things at my pace.

If you enjoy things like RO or even giving them a massage then you would get away with a longer booking but if you want all their attention on you then shorter would be better.     :hi:

This reminds me another booking's in order.