Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Closest brothel to Manchester Airport  (Read 5050 times)

Offline anthonysykes

I am flying in there later today and having spent a few days at strip clubs in Helsinki am desperate to unload. Does anyone know somewhere good that I can just walk in without an appointment? Anywhere on West side on North side of Manchester would suit me.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Some of the more local guys can probably tell you the closest however the airport is South of Manc and you are stating North West of Manc, this being the case and I assume you are travelling by car then you could try 50 shades in Prestwich (previously Sandys)
External Link/Members Only
I've seen Evelyn who is on today and will be doing a Neutral review soon, good looking slim girl but very vanilla however if you just need to unload in a fit girl she will do the job.

I've never been to Indigo Nile but it's also off J17 of the M60

Offline NigelF

I am flying in there later today and having spent a few days at strip clubs in Helsinki am desperate to unload. Does anyone know somewhere good that I can just walk in without an appointment? Anywhere on West side on North side of Manchester would suit me.

I think the answer to your question (nearest to the airport) is probably ladybirds (External Link/Members Only) but that's utterly shit and I strongly recommend you avoid.

As for places where you can just walk in without an appointment, I'm pretty sure all of the parlours allow that however you should note that the many of the most popular girls are often very busy so will either be booked up with appointments or may well not be available until quite a while after you arrive.

As for which parlours, there's loads to choose from:
Some of those aren't in Greater Manchester but the vast majority are. Use Google Maps to find their locations.

Personally, I'd point you in the the direction of La Maison and GFE (External Link/Members Only & External Link/Members Only - both in Bury (more north than 50 shades but not very far) and pretty much right next door to each other so given the the total number of girls between the two parlours they're probably the best places to go as a walk-in), as well as Karma Sutra Girls (External Link/Members Only - both their locations are fairly central in Manchester but very close to tram stops, which is convenient from the airport) and Sheridan's of Salford (External Link/Members Only - west side of Manchester and it does have it's own car park).
« Last Edit: February 13, 2019, 03:42:55 pm by NigelF »

Offline anthonysykes

So although I didn't manage to make it anywhere other than home coming back from abroad that time, I did make a trip to GFE Massage yesterday. What a place. Three hot girls to choose from. I chose Victoria, a late thirties pretty girl with luscious lips and a peach ass. CIM. Recommended.

Offline rocket88

So although I didn't manage to make it anywhere other than home coming back from abroad that time, I did make a trip to GFE Massage yesterday. What a place. Three hot girls to choose from. I chose Victoria, a late thirties pretty girl with luscious lips and a peach ass. CIM. Recommended.

How about a review of Victoria?