Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Calgary, Canada  (Read 809 times)

Offline beenherebefore

Having lived in Calgary for a couple a years and having just permanently returned to the UK thought I would share some thoughts on the girls I met out there, I would say overall a good standard (certainly compared to Glasgow).

Belle (Massage Only) External Link/Members Only

on the pricey side and I think she no longer does the massage side but she was stunning, perky and some ass to boot.  she gave a decent massage and a really good ending as well, did do a reverse massage though I was hardly a expert in this area but a fun diversion from the norm, would certainly go for the gfe experience if ever back out that way.

Serenity Rose (Massage/Gfe)

Again fantastic experience, taller than Belle and enhanced but still allot of fun. gave a basic massage but the fun starts when you turn over and she really goes out and she make some noise as well.  Well worth a visit.

Racey Reye (Massage Only) External Link/Members Only

Reye is sexy as hell and you know what she gives a really good professional massage (well for the most part), she is blonde with a great body and well worth a visit I even tried her tantric offering and would like to revisit this at some point as well.

There was a few others and I may post once I can recall there details.