Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Addictive Angelica - Glasgow  (Read 979 times)

3 review(s) for Addictive Angelica (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Dakota

Arranging an outcall meeting is not something I often do, but as I was attending a dinner in Glasgow last Thursday and was staying over in a decent City Centre Hotel, I thought I should make the best of the opportunity of the spare couple of hours, so decided to arrange an early evening appointment with Angelica, who had appeared as a new Scottish AW member from Airdrie who only offered outcalls.

External Link/Members Only

£150 per hr

Initially because of the name I thought she might not be as Scottish as claimed, but after exchanging a few messages on AW I was reassured about her nationality and confirmed that she was happy to travel to Glasgow so arranged a 5.30pm meeting for 1 hour.

On checking into the hotel in the afternoon, I realised I would have to meet Angelica in reception as she couldn't use the lifts without a room key.  As some of my colleagues were staying in the hotel, I think I was more nervous about going down to reception to meet Angelica than she was about meeting me.

Angelica as requested arrived smartly dressed in a business type but fitted outfit, but she stood out from the crowd as this lady is a real head turner.  We met with a handshake and kiss on the cheek and moved quickly to the lift and up to the room.

Angelica claims this is a new part time venture for her and was genuinely a bit nervous as we entered the room, however after a quick chat, we got the  administration completed and Angelica disappeared into the bathroom to get ready and reappeared dressed in some very sexy black underwear and stockings.   I would describe Angelica as curvy and petite, she has quite a small build, but has a nice pair of all natural tits and a great curvy arse.

I lead her onto the massive bed and asked her just to lie down and relax and let the foreplay begin.  Lots of sensual kissing followed, with hands and mouths exploration of each others bodies.... While the underwear was sexy I prefer skin to skin every time and quickly removed the underwear, to reveal a wonderful body.  As previously advised Angelica has a great pair of tits topped with nipples which just love attention and very quickly resembled studs on my old rugby boots.  I like to explore and quickly found my way to a neatly shaved pussy which was already moist and seemed to really appreciated the attention my tongue was giving it, I did tell her I wouldn't stop until she said so, but thought she was going to crush my skull with her thighs as she came … lol.   Angelica reciprocated by providing great oral on me and a real sloppy BJ it was, with plenty of attention being given to my balls as well.  I did have to stop her fairly quickly as I'm mostly a one trick pony these days and didn't want to miss out on the fun part.

We had a couple of minutes chilling and talking … and the more we talked the more comfortable Angelica seemed to be with me.   Anyway we got the protection on and she jumped on top firstly in cowgirl mode, but after I had popped out a couple of times she quickly changed to reverse cowgirl which seemed to allow a better angle of entry and also to get much deeper inside her, Angelica is certainly much more energetic than me, so I just let her get on with the it for a while.

Now her arse was a tremendous sight thrusting up and down on top of my cock, I much preferred the front view when those tits and hard nipples were bouncing about in front of me, so I turned her onto her back and placed a couple of pillows below her arse to allow me to get on top in a kind of elevated missionary position and it wasn't long after I started banging her in this fashion that I couldn't prevent myself from filling the bag.

For the remainder of the hour, we just lay back wrapped around each other and chatting about nothing … lol.

Angelica is a very pretty lady, she's Scottish, has a great figure and provides a great service.  On looking at her profile you will see her list of likes extends to things I haven't tried, but never say never for the swing referred to in her preferences

I've been lucky in the past with being one of the first guys on here to meet the likes of Isla Raine and Karina King …. but I wouldn't be exaggerating if I said I think Addictive Angelica could be even better than either of them.   I just hope she starts taking incalls as that's much easier for me to plan.