Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chloe32ff Harlow review [Fake review]  (Read 1996 times)

Dellong118

Well what can I say Chloe is amazing

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Had a 2 hour booking with Chloe last week and she was amazing.

Met her at her local travel lodge near harlow town station, we had a brief hello and she asked if wanted to have a drink "off the clock first" which I accepted.

We sat as a couple chatting and she happily let me touch her and gave kisses in return, including teasing me under table when I asked her to.

Walked into hotel, holding hands cuddling close giving the genuine girlfirend feel.

Once we got in the room we sat and talked on bed about likes etc, I then told her to kiss me which she did long and passionately, I stood and told her to her get me out and hard.

She released my cock and slowly wanked me hard then took me in her mouth and gave the best BJ I have ever had, after around five minutes I couldn't hold back and shot my full load in her mouth which she readily swallowed even opening to show me my cum on her tongue and nodding approval when I asked if she likes it.

She then kissed me again and asked if I enjoyed it to which I replied YES

I then had her sit on my face and grind her juices into my mouth, I tested the water and asked if she was ok with giving me a golden drink to which she said yes and grounded harder and then proceeded to give me a full bladder load of her sweet juice.

I then got behind her and rimmed all round her arse all the time her moaning and saying she enjoyed it, she wasn't ok with full penetration anal as said I was bit too big but was happy sliding her arse just over tip of my cock which felt amazing and got me solid.

I then slipped on a rubber and fucked her for around forty five mins changing positions a few times and she did all asked and said she enjoyed all, I then pulled out and shoty second load over her face and tits with her licking my cum off her lips and cleaning my cock.

We then showered together and she gave another amazing BJ and I fucked her a few strokes bareback in shower which she apologies for and said she just got caught up in moment which was fine by me!!!

I was then solid and she deep throated me and I held her head on me balls deep and I shot my 3rd load into back of her throat and she swallowed without gagging.

Overall 11/10 will be seeing her again when back down south in May

Del

SaneOnes

Cheers for the review, she sounds effortlessly filthy. Does her body look like the way she is in that black dress in her profile pic?

Offline eyeseebee

Sounded so good until I read that she fucked you bareback. Shame.

Offline JoeyRamone

Excellent review - good to know another one that can be avoided now!

carefree

I wouldnt fuck that if my cock was covered in kevlar, let alone bareback.....look at that state of it :dash:

Dellong118

Cheers for the review, she sounds effortlessly filthy. Does her body look like the way she is in that black dress in her profile pic?

Hi mate yes she looks exactly like pix she's not a skinny girl by any means but I don't like that she's just a good dirty Milf who loves to please

Dellong118

Sounded so good until I read that she fucked you bareback. Shame.

That was my fault and she said she never does it and I've been clean tested so no worries there lol

Dellong118

I wouldnt fuck that if my cock was covered in kevlar, let alone bareback.....look at that state of it :dash:

We all have our own tastes mate I think she's perfection and so good at what she does

carefree

We do indeed have our own tastes you are bang on, but perfection....really??

This my friend is not perfection, she has a shit stained crack for a start :vomit:

External Link/Members Only

As long as you enjoy like her thats all thats matters, mate.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2015, 07:14:06 pm by carefree »

Offline socks

That was my fault and she said she never does it and I've been clean tested so no worries there lol
but you said this in your review
I fucked her a few strokes bareback in shower which she apologies for and said she just got caught up in moment
:unknown:

Offline MancSean

For fuck sake another poor little punter forced to be barebacked by a big nasty 6ft8 150kg wg.
Bareback doesn't just happen no sympathy for the op just hope he didn't slip it in unwanted or could be up for a rape charge dirty bastard

OldAdmin

PMs he sent me:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?msg=691112
Can you delete my review please

My post was fantasy to get her to like me and agree a meet but caused issues to her can you delete my review please

Banned.

Offline MancSean

Not sure how saying he barebacked her would get her to like him even if it was all made up. Another tosser banned well done

Offline socks

Offline Zeusthedoc

fucking clown.

Saw this review the other day and thought, WTF.
fluffy prick!