Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punting is not what it was!  (Read 2471 times)

Offline knob rocker

After perusing AW last night, I came across this profile >> External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only and thought I'd give her a call this morning. Before doing so, I checked her reviews on here and decided against it.

So plan B, back on AW and see what's available. Not much to be fair and the prices are going up and up. It seemed a lot easier when we got a number out of the back of the Sport or from the local paper.

Or maybe time has erased the memory of the amount of shit punts I had back then. :lol: :lol:

Offline The_Don

thought I'd give her a call this morning. Before doing so, I checked her reviews on here and decided against it.

The internet and websites have changed the way we access information. Its now simple to search for details with a few clicks and this has saved many punters time and money, IMO.

So plan B, back on AW and see what's available. Not much to be fair and the prices are going up and up. It seemed a lot easier when we got a number out of the back of the Sport or from the local paper.

I remembered seeing ad's in the sport and cards in phone boxes etc. A lot has changed since then (IMO)

Or maybe time has erased the memory of the amount of shit punts I had back then. :lol: :lol:

Yes over time memories are not a vivid as they use to be  :D  Punters can keep notes (much easier with modern tech, than a physical note book)

YMMV, with any W/G and even if, I've punted a W/G a number of times. I find myself still checking reviews, feed back, comments, profiles to see if there has been a noted change. Attitude, service, prices, location etc.

« Last Edit: January 04, 2024, 12:21:38 pm by The_Don »

Offline GreyDave

:hi: Funny old world this punting lark :cool:

I found this site after visting a WG lee34ee a Thai with plastics in long eaton.
 :wackogirl:
I seem to recall years ago I got her info from the Sport and a few really good swingers events and couples from the Sport :rolleyes:
The Phone box cars in London where always expensive for the girl you actual met and the parlours ( or the ones I found were shady) and local WGs hit and miss.
This site and to give it credit AW has improved the abilty prior spending cash to get an idea of what to expect ...
As a boring old man point Ive been timing my punts and the last few acutal time shagging in half hour slots has been between 9mins and 15mins of actual penitration with full on hardness, not much longer in real terms of what i did as a 20 year old only diffrence is id be up and ready for another go in 15 mins now its a few hours plus,,,Butwhen I could do several rounds the WGs only allowed one pop  :(
Fortunatly the price in Soho was 10 15 quid at the start of my punting so moving on to the next was easy Not so now :(
« Last Edit: January 04, 2024, 01:24:57 pm by GreyDave »

Offline fatboy

Punting not what it was ?
You can say that about lots of things, for example - pubs, music, less complicated life, etc etc.
You have to embrace it, use the tech to your advantage and more importantly your brain.
It is so easy to be pulled in by false promises and photos.
As I guess, it was in the good old days haha
Cheers, a 71 year old Fatboy.  :hi:

Offline dieseldriver

Friday ads got some from. Like a massage lady in Brighton. At the time driving a coach on National Express routes. On the Brighton run had eight hours layover. So happened by chance. Saw it on a newsagent stand and picked it up to pass the time reading it.  When got to the personals section, lots advertising there. So found the lady 15/20 minute walk away. Massage with extras included. She became my regular on the Brighton run. Best BJ ever. Sadly the NX runs ceased come September. But when in Brighton on a private hire job around September, couldn't find her ad any more? Silly me didn't keep her number
But still a few in Brighton advertising

Offline Thimpu68

I started with contact magazines and then included Sport and phone box cards in London.   All were very hit and miss but I did come across two lovely ladies who became regulars - many years ago!   AW and this site when combined have been a big improvement and have helped to avoid a lot of the pitfalls.
Having reached 80 last year I seem to have become a lot more choosy anyway - or perhaps the urge is less.

Offline Hansolo69

Punting has definitely declined over the last 5-10 years.

Girls are getting more and more greedy including charging for silly extras.
Not helped by the fact that some girls can earn a very decent income purely doing webcam or OnlyFans.

Also there are a lot of trafficked girls which isn't good.

I notice how few positive reviews there are on the forums now, compared to the negatives or neutrals.

Offline gentlemanrpt83

Joining this forum/brotherhood has been a gamechanger.

Offline Saufender

For me it's the lack of ladies my age or older, just feels more real than being with someone young enough to be my daughter.

A while ago I made a post about looking for someone who did water sports, since I made that post I have lost the urge to spend 100+ on an hour's pleasure - perhaps advancing years makes me tight old git.

I have discovered a bloke who gives me a massage and happy ending for 30 quid. Feels like going into the middle of Lidl, picking something up you didn't know you needed but finding it does the job and is dirt cheap.

Would I have done that when I was 30, probably no way. Does it make me bi - no idea as I know I don't find men attractive.

Last week I was looking on AW, found someone who seemed ok - sent a AW email. Replied and said not available straight away. Message my bloke - he could fit me in sooner, so went there

Chuffed I saved £60, nearly told the wife how pleased I was but decided against it.

« Last Edit: March 14, 2024, 05:26:45 am by Saufender »

Offline muddy funxter

For me it's the lack of ladies my age or older, just feels more real than being with someone young enough to be my daughter.

A while ago I made a post about looking for someone who did water sports, since I made that post I have lost the urge to spend 100+ on an hour's pleasure - perhaps advancing years makes me tight old git.

I have discovered a bloke who gives me a massage and happy ending for 30 quid. Feels like going into the middle of Lidl, picking something up you didn't know you needed but finding it does the job and is dirt cheap.

Would I have done that when I was 30, probably no way. Does it make me bi - no idea as I know I don't find men attractive.

Last week I was looking on AW, found someone who seemed ok - sent a AW email. Replied and said not available straight away. Message my bloke - he could fit me in sooner, so went there

Chuffed I saved £60, nearly told the wife how pleased I was but decided against it.

Fucking hell LOL i would not mention it, never thought of the grindre App you will save a fortune!

Online SonofAJohn

Someone only just discovering men have better work ethic than women

Offline Colston36

Too lazy to do your own wanking and prefer a bloke. Interesting.

Offline gentlemanrpt83

Yikes thats far too gay for my comfort but each to their own

Offline Saufender

Offline leighdelamere

Not bisexual - a sexual health professional would classify in the group of “Men who have sex with Men”.

Offline Colston36

Someone only just discovering men have better work ethic than women

On what do you base that statement? The only research I have seen - and experience over many years of employing both - suggests the opposite.

Online SonofAJohn

On what do you base that statement? The only research I have seen - and experience over many years of employing both - suggests the opposite.
You know exactly what I'm talking about but you're choosing to be an obtuse dickhead again.
Ain't you got some dirty prostitutes to offer free housing, in exchange for sex?
Get busy man

Offline Colston36

You know exactly what I'm talking about but you're choosing to be an obtuse dickhead again.
Ain't you got some dirty prostitutes to offer free housing, in exchange for sex?
Get busy man

Please don't mistake insult for argument, creepy little man.

Online SonofAJohn

Please don't mistake insult for argument, creepy little man.
Weak response but that is what you are.

Offline advent2016

The golden age for me 2000-2007 when the internet and sites like AW were young and more honest. 2007-2012 was quite good.
Since Brexit/Covid/Ukraine many of the reliable players seem to be missing,(The lack of AMPs where you could regularly get a BBBJ have  gone and you get a cling film one instead) maybe they're in another country. Spain always seems to have a lot of nice available SPs and cheaper than here. I only punt about once a week now and usually a regular Jessy - Woking, Sarah - Cobham, Adriana- Touring, Courtney - Sunbury, Rusham road etc  and only rarely try something new from VS or AW.
Maybe I'm getting older but everything seems more of an effort. It's not even a matter of money, I'm quite willing to pay £400 an hour for something mediocre.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2024, 01:26:41 pm by advent2016 »