Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Purely Addictive Xxx - Hatfield  (Read 270 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5110482) (4 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline mickey_white

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Meeting took place back in September 2023. Hatfield is not her usual place but now that she appeared again, I thought I'd share my experience.

Booking - I was dumped by another SP so she was my plan B. Rang her directly and arranged the meet within an hour, address confirmed via text.

Rate - £70 for 30 mins

Services provided - OWO, RO, protected sex, (no kissing)

Flat - Not in the usual area next to Aldi. This was an apartment block on the other side (train station side) of the dual carriageway. Free visitor parking in front of the building. Flat clean and tidy.

WG - She is a tall and pretty Czech. Her face is pretty attractive, GND type 7.5/10. Beautiful eyes and smile. Body not toned and a bit thicker than pictures, size 10/12 with a bit of a belly, curvy 7/10. Age early 30s. Very friendly and chatty personality 8/10. To be honest a bit too much chatty for me. This was only a 30 mins meet and we spent the first 10 mins getting to know each other so I had the urge to progress things but she wasn't a clockwatcher at the end and due to the lack of enthusiasm during the action, remaining 20 mins was enough to wrap things up.

Action - Unfortunately, on contrary to her bubbly character, she was quite lacking passion during the sex. Lots of restrictions and very mechanic. Kissing wasn't allowed which I should have picked up from AW as she doesn't advertise in either to be fair. Without kissing available, the start was a bit awkward. I took her top of to play with her natural boobs but there was some sort of herpes next to one of her nipples which meant I couldn't kiss them and this put me off. She was very sub and not seemed to enjoy at all from the start so I thought I could get her into mood if I'd give her an RO so moved down but the same herpes was down there as well. Not in her pussy but within the bikini area. I didn't attempt the RO and asked her for an OWO. OWO was below average with hand on the shaft all the time. We moved on the sex with condom on to cowgirl. Again very mechanic. I wasn't enjoying this at all so decided to finish without delay so came in the bag in CG, cleaned up and left.

Overall - This was a disappointing punt for me. She was beautiful and friendly but the service was very poor and limited. Maybe we didn't click. She wasn't rude or timewatcher so I can't say a negative but it was a low neutral.

Offline simon07

Many thanks for this Mickey. You have saved me £.  :drinks:

Offline mickey_white

Many thanks for this Mickey. You have saved me £.  :drinks:

Glad this helps, Simon. Fingers crossed to what the new week will bring  :music: