Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Arabesque  (Read 1813 times)

Matthewg

Can someone give an in depth review of arabesque before I visit next week

yorkshire123

Which one?

Offline FLYING BLUE

Are you being serious?
You should avoid this place like the plague (both locations) - awful reputation
« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 07:02:21 pm by FLYING BLUE »

yorkshire123

Are you being serious?
You should avoid this place like the plague (both locations) - awful reputation

It looks like he is serious even after a warning from myself yesterday.
As this is a punter to punter information sharing forum i believe its a valid question from the OP.
So rather than talking reputation heres my first hand impression of both establishments.

- Bolton, Entrance is on a major road with access through 2 doors, open the first door & ring the bell/knock & wait for someone to answer the door while in full view of the queuing traffic.
Reception is grotty. Choose a girl & follow them through the girls changing rooms (very untidy) & upstairs trying your best not to touch anything for fear of bacteria.
Into the room (all grotty) or take a shower in the shared facility that has piss on the floor & a shower full of disposable razors.
Girl will disappear for a fag for about 5 mins, on her return discuss extras on offer (normally £20 for each but haggling will get you a reduction)
Down to business on a rickety bed, quality of service is prossie dependant.
Knock on the door or a bellow to show time up, shower if your feeling brave, down the stairs & back out onto the main road with the inevitable queuing traffic & the odd van horn honking at you   :blush:

- Bury, The most discussing shit hole i have ever had the displeasure to frequent, even driving past it when visiting la maison makes my stomach churn (went there once)

I will re-post my answer to the OP from yesterdays question just for clarity

Been there, done that & luckily came out the other side disease free, to tell the truth i had some good times there but after trying other establishments I wouldn't touch it with yours  :vomit:

So in summary, if you want to have a cheap punt with a young prossie (some drug fuelled), risk catching something nasty & be happy seeing a prossie that may just walk to the nearest red light district & start flagging down cars if she hasn't made enough money during the day then fill your boots.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 07:47:05 pm by yorkshire123 »

Offline tesla

you need to know three things about arabesque

AVOID! AVOID! AVOID!!!

Online threechilliman

Seems clear enough to me.

If LaMaison is anything like Sandys, then that's where I'd be heading......

tcm

Offline FLYING BLUE

tcm

LaMaison is every bit as good as sandy's - actually better (IMO) :thumbsup:

yorkshire123

tcm

If i was to compare layout, facilities & girl selection then Sandy's wins all day long.
However i prefer LM as i find it more personal & less of a meat market.
Why the hell anybody would choose Arabesque with those 2 on your door step beats me? unless it was pure ignorance of what was available around the corner which it was in my case of course.

indianushanka

1 popular punting website has given it a 5star rating...how does that work lol