Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: prices  (Read 954 times)

Offline photoclicker

i have notice a huge increase in 15 min quickies these day. most £50 now  vip must be busy these days at £35

Offline Drayki

Totally agree on this, its not just the 15 min quickies that have gone up, it seems to be right across the board, some sp`s are pricing themselves out!   :timeout:

Offline photoclicker

for me sometines a 15 is a taster and will try but £50 i can go to a parlor look and walk

Offline Blackpool Rock

Yeah a lot of Rom Indis are now looking for £50/15 and £70/30 and that's before getting hit for extras.
As said above VIP is £35/15 and £50/30 and personally i'd rather punt in a parlour, Even GFE and LMB are £50/30 for the basic service without OWO.
I've always said a lot of Indis are ripping punters off, take Mia James £110/30 with no CIM or facial, I also saw an Indi a few weeks back who was £90/30 however I previously had a parlour punt with her that would have cost me £60

Ultimately though it's the old supply & demand / market forces I guess, you pay your money and take your choice

Offline dazzer

Yeah a lot of Rom Indis are now looking for £50/15 and £70/30 and that's before getting hit for extras.
As said above VIP is £35/15 and £50/30 and personally i'd rather punt in a parlour, Even GFE and LMB are £50/30 for the basic service without OWO.
I've always said a lot of Indis are ripping punters off, take Mia James £110/30 with no CIM or facial, I also saw an Indi a few weeks back who was £90/30 however I previously had a parlour punt with her that would have cost me £60

Ultimately though it's the old supply & demand / market forces I guess, you pay your money and take your choice

Yup - supply and demand.
We all need to go on strike to bring the prices down - abstain until they start moving downwards  :D

Offline Laid_back_bloke

30min was  usually £50 in a parlour, £60 to an independent. Noticed that even indie's with no feedback are asking upwards of £70/£80. So the parlours (mainly Thai) that are still doing a £50/30min are busier. Properly why there giving a worse serivice. There is demand regardless of what the service is like.

Plus, you try leaving feedback for the likes of King St or White Cottage. They never accept your booking request, so you can't.

What's the alternative, risk nearly a ton on a maybe? I'm looking at Blackpool, but think it's same in most places.

Think we need a little cartoon for "Over a Barrel".  :thumbsup:

Offline dazzer

Worse in Carlisle - hardly any girls left - ones left are refusing to do 15 minute quickies and charging £80/half hour!!! Brexit has got to be something to do with it.
The odd good touring girl is now our lifeline....

Offline lewisjones23

Worse in Carlisle - hardly any girls left - ones left are refusing to do 15 minute quickies and charging £80/half hour!!! Brexit has got to be something to do with it.
The odd good touring girl is now our lifeline....

Carlisle cant be that bad, withing striking distance of Scotland and loads tour there

yeah its a bit of a ballache but a little bit of distance between your base and where you punt is good

Offline Blackpool Rock

Yup - supply and demand.
We all need to go on strike to bring the prices down - abstain until they start moving downwards  :D
Yeah but who blinks 1st, that's the thing once enough guys have blue balls then they start punting on the basis it's only a tenner more than i'd normally pay and I didn't punt last week so i'm still in profit

Offline Blackpool Rock

Think we need a little cartoon for "Over a Barrel".  :thumbsup:
What like this

Hidden Image/Members Only

When we really want more like this

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Blackpool Rock

Carlisle cant be that bad, withing striking distance of Scotland and loads tour there

yeah its a bit of a ballache but a little bit of distance between your base and where you punt is good
I've always thought Carlise was shit for locals but does seem to have some decent girls who tour there, always too far away from Blackpool for me to seriously consider however if you live in Carlise then surely there are plenty of punts to be had north and south by jumping on the train as the west coast main line goes through there

Offline lewisjones23

I've always thought Carlise was shit for locals but does seem to have some decent girls who tour there, always too far away from Blackpool for me to seriously consider however if you live in Carlise then surely there are plenty of punts to be had north and south by jumping on the train as the west coast main line goes through there

aye its a bit of a staging post as the last bit of normality before hitting Scotland

Online scutty brown

aye its a bit of a staging post as the last bit of normality before hitting Scotland

Carlisle? Normal?
I'd change your water source...

Offline lewisjones23

Carlisle? Normal?
I'd change your water source...

all relative to what you encounter a bit further north

Offline Deepstroker

I've said this berfore and been rebuked for it, but the more you pay them, the more they will charge. Simply dont pay them.Seek out better value or abstain /have a good wank. If punters want to seek to moderate prices they need to abstain and create scarcity of custom.

Offline cueball

I've said this berfore and been rebuked for it, but the more you pay them, the more they will charge. Simply dont pay them.Seek out better value or abstain /have a good wank. If punters want to seek to moderate prices they need to abstain and create scarcity of custom.

While I agree with your comments, for the last two years I've kicked off the tontober initiative but I've yet to see your contribution to it.

Time to put your money where your mouth is.