Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Audris Grey-- incall to South Manchester  (Read 1145 times)

standoff

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I had a meeting with Audris about 4 weeks ago.It was an incall for £120 to a Council Estate in the Chorlton area of South Manchester.Communication was good and as well as texting and emailing,I had a telephone conversation with to discuss what I wanted.The communication with her gave me confidence that I was in for a good punt,in particular through the telephone .
The incall place to be honest was a bit down trodden and the bathroom really not up to scratch but the bedroom was satisfactory for the occasion.There was someone else in the building but that did not give me reason for concern and after a greeting from Audris and a quick wash of my dick and arsehole in the shower,I joined Audris in the bedroom.I have a feeling that she did not live there.
Audris is Polish but has lived in the UK for sometime.Her English is very good and strangely is almost Manc.She is a tall girl,slim with medium to large tits and a very spankable arse.Her given age of 23years is probably right.The thing that surprised me the most is that she has got dreadlocks and she told me they been in place for over 7 years.I must admit that I thought girls with dreadlocks had hairy pussys but not Audris she has tiny Brazilian a very neat cunt.Just shows how you can be wrong .
She was very confident during our time together as well as being friendly and attentive to my requirements.I had indicated the I wanted her to do as she was told to please and she did just that.
The blow was OWO and quickly got into DT and  face fucking which was very good with such a willing partner.She was rimmed and spanked in addition. 
Audris has a great body with very smooth white skin and I did enjoy fingering her and playing with her very much.There was no anal play however.
She was a great punt and I will return,I promise myself but perhaps for an outcall to have some more fun with this alternative girl girl

Offline freeze44

Thanks for the review and had looked at this wg before and your description has made my mind up not to see her.

The dreadlocks thing is not clear from the profile and she should state correct nationality. Seemed it worked well for you though  :thumbsup:

Offline Zangief

Nice one. Cheers for the review. Came very close to booking this girl a few times. Good to have info.

Incidentally - facially, how would you rate her? Also, her pics show non-deadlocked hair. Was it the same girl?
« Last Edit: August 21, 2017, 03:40:35 pm by Zangief »

standoff

Nice one. Cheers for the review. Came very close to booking this girl a few times. Good to have info.

Incidentally - facially, how would you rate her? Also, her pics show non-deadlocked hair. Was it the same girl?
Yes it was the same girl .The tat on her shoulder shows in one of her pics and it was there when I tucked her.Facially  very attractive and I should add that the DFK was very pleasing

standoff

Incidentally - facially, how would you rate her6? Also, her pics show non-deadlocked hair. Was it the same girl?
Very pretty face and a great kisser too Deffo the same girl

standoff

Incidentally - facially, how would you rate heyr? Also, her pics show non-deadlocked hair. Was it the same girl?

Had an incall meeting with Audris  last week .It was a bit expensive  and included the out call rate for an hour plus her train fare .Her  hair is dreadlocks at the back but straight on the sides which might explain the confusion  with her pictures .Audris is  happy to please  and I enjoyed the deep throat and spanking on her once more.She is also a good kisser
and has a great body to play with.Nice and slim but with medium  to  large breasts. Long legs and a nice firm bum too.Lots of smiling  and eye contact  as she did her best to please moi. PM for more if required