Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lauraxxxy - Liverpool  (Read 686 times)

Offline John Johnson

Lauraxxxy was one of a number of ladies who bid on a reverse booking via AW. I liked her message and that was the ultimate deciding factor. Her communications were excellent.

Appearance.
Lauraxxxy is beautiful, really very pretty. She has a quality in her face that would make me want to follow her down the road like a dog behind a butcher's van. Lauraxxxy has long, thick,  black hair, deep brown eyes you could drown in and a smile that warms your soul and makes your day better than it was. No, I'm not in love but some day somebody will and will win her. She is exactly as her AW profile says but much cuter.

Personality.
Lauraxxxy is friendly, naturally chatty and obviously intelligent. She is Portuguese but her accent is slight and rather sexy. I can';t imagine anyone not liking her.

The Meeting.
None of your bloody business. She's mine; when I win the Friday roll over lottery we are going to ride away on unicorns or some similar rubbish. Actually, she's great fun, truly lovely and just so damned nice.  Arrange a meeting, really, but be nice to her. She's special.

External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: March 23, 2017, 12:02:58 am by John Johnson »

Offline Blue Moon

Lauraxxxy has long, thick,  black hair, deep brown eyes you could drown in and a smile that warms your soul and makes your day better than it was. No, I'm not in love but some day somebody will and will win her.

The Meeting.
None of your bloody business. She's mine; when I win the Friday roll over lottery we are going to ride away on unicorns or some similar rubbish. Actually, she's great fun, truly lovely and just so damned nice.  Arrange a meeting, really, but be nice to her. She's special.
Hmmmmm....fluff detector activated!    Bm

Offline John Johnson

Hmmmmm....fluff detector activated!    Bm

:lol:

No, she's just really cute and nice to talk to as well. Perhaps not for those who really don't like tattoos though.

Offline cueball

At first I were puzzled why this review was a discussion thread.....

Then I actually read it  :dash:

Now I know why  :dash: