Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: JennaBellaRose  (Read 2015 times)

Offline John Alan

Has anyone got any info on when Jenna Bella Rose will be back or were she is now her AW link no longer works

Offline delta69

Has anyone got any info on when Jenna Bella Rose will be back or were she is now her AW link no longer works
The Link Works For Me
External Link/Members Only

Offline threechilliman

And at £350/hr, you gotta be joking, right?

tcm

Jay-Jay

tcm
Plus the train fare to that London!

Jay

onion

tcm

Well flights back to EN-ZED are expensive and I cant imagine her traveling economy such a distance.

That reminds me, better get saving again for the next flight.

Offline webpunter

Did you get to see the rugby @ the weekend ?  :lol:

Well flights back to EN-ZED are expensive and I cant imagine her traveling economy such a distance.
That reminds me, better get saving again for the next flight.

onion

Did you get to see the rugby @ the weekend ?  :lol:

Yes. Had to happen sometime. Fair play Ireland. Maybe why my last punt was nothing special

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=118425.0

Offline webpunter

:hi:  " So after seeing my beloved all blacks lose last night (still gutted  :cry:, but fair play Ireland) I thought I'd treat myself to try forget about it all "

'Lose' - a generous description.  Maybe best to focus on your nation's 2nd national sport for a while.  Sheep shagging - same as Wales  :lol:  Wheels fixed back on the chariot - especially whilst 'down under'.  Swing low ..

A bummer having a crap punt as well.  Onto the next one !

Yes. Had to happen sometime. Fair play Ireland. Maybe why my last punt was nothing special
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=118425.0

Online PussyLover789

Would love to know where some of these girls get their ludacris prices from  :scare: :thumbsdown:

onion

:hi:  " So after seeing my beloved all blacks lose last night (still gutted  :cry:, but fair play Ireland) I thought I'd treat myself to try forget about it all "

'Lose' - a generous description.  Maybe best to focus on your nation's 2nd national sport for a while.  Sheep shagging - same as Wales  :lol:  Wheels fixed back on the chariot - especially whilst 'down under'.  Swing low ..

A bummer having a crap punt as well.  Onto the next one !

Ireland played well and deserved it. To be honest Ireland should've won in Christchurch back in 2012 and definitely in 2013 back in Dublin so its been coming. As for Oz, I think it'll be closer this time around. Its a one off game.

As for Jenna, if you enjoy the whole fake breasts etc thing then go for it. Personally doesn't interest me and I cant imagine her coming to the provinces "up north". Maybe she'll charge £500p/h just for the inconvenience  :lol:

Offline webpunter

I lurve enhanced racks & fit burds & she ticks these boxes for sure.  Well over my budget - i'll go to 150-200 tops & have even stretched to 250 as one off.  I can think of better ways to get rid of 350 quid.  She used to flit between the north-west & Londinium
As you are most familiar with drinking Steinlager / hence a guest over here i'll clarify what 'provinces' means.  Might be considered by the rest of the country to mean anywhere in the UK - although in reality this means about an hour or so on the train from the capital tops.  Like the 'home counties' + a little bit would be a good description.  Elsewhere is to be visited periodically for business or punting before returning home.  For example Milton Keynes counts as being in the provinces - on the basis that it is full of hookers  :yahoo:  :lol:   Please note - Manchester - whilst not being in the provinces - is one of my favourite punting venues & hence deserves honorary membership - when it comes to hookering  :lol:

Ireland played well and deserved it. To be honest Ireland should've won in Christchurch back in 2012 and definitely in 2013 back in Dublin so its been coming. As for Oz, I think it'll be closer this time around. Its a one off game.
As for Jenna, if you enjoy the whole fake breasts etc thing then go for it. Personally doesn't interest me and I cant imagine her coming to the provinces "up north". Maybe she'll charge £500p/h just for the inconvenience  :lol:

Offline John Alan

The Link Works For Me
External Link/Members Only

It still will not work from me i am out of the UK atm maybe that is why never had this problem

Offline John Alan

tcm

I cant seem to find anyone els like her on AW

turkmanstan

Offline Lady Lover

I punted with Jenna before my membership here. It was when she was based in Liverpool. It seems she increased her prices when she went to London and does not reduce them when she comes back up north (there is a N / S divide after all!!!)

I paid nowhere near her current prices. The service was ok (highlight was proper deep anal) and she was pretty fit. But I definately would not see her again as the punt felt very mechanical with little banter, this is something that is important to me when I visit a WG. She also did not FK and did not like being fingered or having her tits touched  :thumbsdown:

Another really annoying thing was she often sent unsolicited texts touting for work, thank god for a punting phone as this is really out of order!