Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HappyEndingMassage - Preston  (Read 1253 times)

Mart1976e

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Not sure if such a well-known lady on this board needs a review, but as the meeting covered just about everything except full service, then why not.

Good communications, and she directed me to a terraced house on one the streets off New Hall Lane. Paid £85 for the hour which includes owo and she had an offer on for the free Greedy Boy; the come twice service.

So, kit off and she came back in and disrobed. She's a fuller figured mature lady in her early forties, with some massive, pendulous tits which she uses for good effect. She knows her selling point! The oral is only for the end of the massage, so she just wanked me off until I spurted on her huge baps.

After that, turned over and relaxed. She gave a good massage and can talk for England, so we had a nice chat and a good laugh. Then it came to round two. She led on her back so I could lick her out, and she did eventually come. I wasn't to be as lucky the second time, and despite her best oral efforts (which were good) I had to be content with the one cum. To be honest, the massage had relaxed me so much that I wasn't really in the mood anymore. Next time, I would forgo the initial he, so as to be capable for the end.

Suzanne's a nice, down to earth lady who loves playing about with customers, but also knows the value of vocal therapy, with someone to talk to.

Would I recommend? Yes.
Would I return? Yes, she's a nice woman and fun to spend time with.

Offline nestor

Is she the woman who used to work from a hairdressers two doors away from Thai Paradise in Blackpool? The shop closed around two years ago but I never knew where she moved
Banned reason: Previously banned (rayday)
Banned by:

Offline Dick Cheese

Always good to have an up to date review so we can hear whether the service is still as good,so thanks for yours  :thumbsup:
Suzanne was one of my first punts when I started out last year,as you say she can talk for England,you ain't kidding but she's a great laugh,I enjoyed every minute.
If it wasn't a 5hr round trip for me I'd have been back a few times,her tits are magnificent.It was worth the fee for the titwank alone,sheer bliss.
Only downside was there was no warm water for the shower after(lucky it was June) other than that no complaints.If you're a tit man she's a must see.

Offline con-a-ser

Is she the woman who used to work from a hairdressers two doors away from Thai Paradise in Blackpool? The shop closed around two years ago but I never knew where she moved

yes