Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GIO MORETI - Stratford upon Avon  (Read 518 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7230477) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline Littletoerag

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I’ll keep this one fairly brief as, to be honest not too much to report.

This happened on Easter Sunday, I had some unexpected free time and that itch a wank just wouldn’t sort it. Given the day, slim pickings on offer but Gio caught my eye. Boobs looked good in the pic and wasn’t feeling particularly fussy.

Comms good, quick phone call and time arranged. Got to flats, new apartment block off brum rd. felt little overlooked when walking in but where isn’t these days?

Got to door, usual hide behind trick deployed, and hallway was dark. Couldn’t really make her out at this point, could see her outline if this makes sense. She was tall though, and fairly broad so was I little worried. Walked into room, could see a little better. Would say she was 6ft, she was broad but in proportion. She had long black hair and a nice smile, but average looks and wearing a pink blouse thing.

We exchanged money and left room and I began to strip. The room its self had a small double and a massage bed, so a little cramped. When she got back I was still in pants, she walked up to me, couple kisses on neck and chest then dropped to her knees. Pulled my pants down then put on a condom (we didn’t discuss this, in fact there was no discussion around what I wanted). The OW was actually very good, a first for me. After 5 min I asked if we could get on bed, she said of course, more OW.

She asked if we want to f*ck now, and she climbed on top, for the first time I got hands and eyes on her figure, good figure (no fat) and great bolt ons. She rode me for 5min, felt good but I was a little bored and wanted to go, so asked if I could go on top, she agreed so ultimately I finished in mish. She made general stock noises, but the whole thing felt wooden.

Not awful, not great.

I paid £90 for half hour, I checked watch when leaving I’d been 20mins, but that was more down to me wanting to wrap up and leave to be fair.