Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rose Sensual Latina - Coventry  (Read 1413 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5933997) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline Coventry1983

External Link/Members Only

Had to see if those jugs were available, Comms clear obviously not done by her .

Venue opposite bus station the usual Thai haunt.
Buzzed in easy enough.

The girl is incredible, pics airbrushed of course but very attractive and those jugs are fantastic.
I sat on bed and had a good fondle, slow and sensual. Barely any kissing a few pecks on my neck.

OW was ok took her time and decent technique, got her on top and loved those jugs swinging in my face, swapped a few positions and I finished on the melons with a nice tit wank.

Attractive girl, amazing tits, service average, she’s fairly shy and I’m guessing newish to this.

Went for the tits and they didn’t disappoint. £70 30 minutes and I was in for 28 no clock watching.

I could see how some might not enjoy the service so you definitely have to be a boob man

Online sparkus

You jammy barsted. I've been trying to see her again for ages in London but she always works miles from me, then I saw she'd shipped out to the Midlands.

A truly quality chest.