Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Katie  (Read 3442 times)

1 review(s) for VERY-NAUGHTY-KATIE (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Clicktocollect

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

30 minutes punt in an anonymous edgebaston apartment.

First impression was very good looking, nice soft long hair and quite tall ... as I found out later :-)

Took the offer of a massage - nothing special but got things going

Turned over for some oral (covered)

She asked if I wanted to kiss and I said yeah (doh)

Had a snog then on to missionary at my request.

Great sex with her legs wide and high then grabbed me and pulled me in with them all the time using a bit of dirty talk to encourage me to "fuck harder" or "deeper baby"  :P

I asked to finish doing doggy and she asked if I wanted her standing up, I said yes...

... She had to crouch down a bit and then man... it was heaven.

Again with the dirty talk encouragement and I came loads.

Had a chat while getting dressed and walked out about five minutes over time.

One of the best punts I've had and only £60. Get in!!

Offline War_Hawk

Glad you had a good punt, she sounds great, defo will keep an eye on her for a future punt and by the way did you ask for oral to be covered or did she not offer OWO?

Offline Clicktocollect

Glad you had a good punt, she sounds great, defo will keep an eye on her for a future punt and by the way did you ask for oral to be covered or did she not offer OWO?

It wasn't offered and I didn't ask. I'm sure it would have been available if asked. As it happens I'm moving away from OWO. based on recent threads about risk and reward etc

Offline Talbear

She's been on my to do list for a while.... But just never had the inclination to take it further than that... However good reviews will always change that !!!

What's she like facially ...??? Don't want to end up with a BOBFOC....!!!

Offline Clicktocollect

What's she like facially ...??? Don't want to end up with a BOBFOC....!!!
She has a face to match a fit tall blonde who has a day job in a hair salon( so she said )  i.e. not bad at all.. Certainly wouldn't expect to see her mug shot on crime-watch

Offline Juankerr

I had recently listed this Lady's profile on this thread on the regional West Midland's board.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=23720.0
She was the main reason I remember this place but I never got round to going there.
Glad you had a good time C2c  :thumbsup: As you mention the day job , What time of day did you see her?
« Last Edit: February 08, 2014, 09:33:39 pm by Juankerr »

Offline Clicktocollect

I had recently listed this Lady's profile on this thread on the regional West Midland's board.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=23720.0
She was the main reason I remember this place but I never got round to going there.
Glad you had a good time C2c  :thumbsup: As you mention the day job , What time of day did you see her?
She said she is from London where her day job in a salon is. She comes to Birmingham on regular days off apparently. Not actually working in the day and shagging at night. Although it was early evening when I went.

Offline Juankerr

She said she is from London where her day job in a salon is. She comes to Birmingham on regular days off apparently. Not actually working in the day and shagging at night. Although it was early evening when I went.
I take it you say 'apparently' as you believe that story about as much as I do....Not!