Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The “I’m ready” text.  (Read 5650 times)

Offline PepeMAGA

What’s the point agree a time and turn up on time  :hi:
+1 I'd rather the girl got cleaned up properly and reapplied makeup etc.
just sounds like a formula to get the meet off to a bad start.

Offline Marmalade

Other thoughts are that this is a punting forum, and some people when customers may do things which get them the best deal. For example when folk tell insurers they are going elsewhere to  try lever a better quote.

But as posted here and as I remember a punter posting on a different forum years ago, why would you P off someone you want a good service from?

This is very true. I believe I make a habit of being charming, courteous and respectful of things like timing. Nor can I be bothered with complicated games. But the forum is not a punt. It’s for punters talking to punters. If I get bad service or badly short-changed from a shop assistant or market-seller I don’t make a scene in the shop: but I may very well point things out to friends, other shoppers and even on social media.

So in a suspect and very varied black marketplace it pays to be streetwise. Not biased: just streetwise.

Good luck.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2019, 03:05:33 am by Marmalade »

Offline BaronVonProdger

I try and get them to be ready about 5 - 10 min before our agreed time by texting that I'm getting anxious hanging about and might bail and 8 out of 10 times, a minute later, I'll get the text.

Interesting, wgs are forever messing punters around, being late, sometimes very late, complete radio silences. There being paid as much as £150hr, sometimes even more, and yet find it a struggle to be ready on time. :unknown:

Offline dthompson88

Interesting, wgs are forever messing punters around, being late, sometimes very late, complete radio silences. There being paid as much as £150hr, sometimes even more, and yet find it a struggle to be ready on time. :unknown:

Amen. You do what you have to, to ensure you get your money's worth. I mean anything well in excess of £100 per hour isn't exactly cheap, regardless of what the service is. Some of them even ask for deposits, which I find beyond absurd; they're in a job where this can't be practically applicable; an as-required personal service where the risk potential is equally high on both sides.

Offline TheMurloc

A lot of these women are prostitutes for a reason, their organizational skills are shit.
Oddly these are normally the girls that provide shit service too.

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
Why is it that despite texting a girl that I am parked up 10 minutes before the punt starts I only ever seem to get the “I’m ready” text at the very last minute.

Is it really such a fucking hardship to allow the punter into the flat slightly early.

Invariably by the time you get into the flat 7 or 8 minutes have already passed. Annoys the fuck out of me.
Moaning about not starting early...
:rolleyes:

Offline nato1979

Because i got fed up with clients arriving 10 mins early and expecting those 10 moins extra for free. i now txt 2 mins before the  start time.

2 minutes early would be ideal. I have to admit I like to be on time for everything in my normal life so maybe I am just super sensitive to being left waiting.

Offline freeze44

2 minutes early would be ideal. I have to admit I like to be on time for everything in my normal life so maybe I am just super sensitive to being left waiting.

I dont think it's being sensitive just good manners on all sides to be ready near the agreed time and not clock watch.

A lot of wg's keep punters waiting around and makes the experience often a bad one as start thinking going to be left mooching around like a dick or totally blown out.

I really can't understand how some wg's think poor timekeeping and communication going to get return custom but there defo a large number of them who fuck punters around. If I treated clients who use my business like that be broke pretty quickly!

Offline Marmalade

I really can't understand how some wg's think ... poor timekeeping and communication

WGs think??

Opening their legs is the biggest stretch some of them can manage — thinking would be too much for their poor little souls.  :sarcastic:

What’s the average number that let the punter in on time? It’s so rare I’ve rarely kept track of it. About 1 in 20 perhaps or less. The pizza delivery boy gets better treatment than the punter! I bet he’s always let in on time!

Strangely enough, for outcalls they expect to be let in straight away. I’ve never texted an outcall and said “I’ll be ready in five minutes.”

The average prostitute in this respect (or the majority) act as if the believe they are royalty and the punter is a shit on the floor. The punter is “a disgusting old pervert who can’t get a girlfriend” sums up their basic attitude. Complete inversion. They never think of themselves as common prostitutes, whores, women of the gutter, people who have sunk to the lowest level of society ... disguised in their own minds as hoi polloi. Am I disrespectful? No, I am not. Simply factual. And I am unerringly polite when I meet them since that is my nature.

Prostitutes are serving a useful purpose in society even if they are lowlife.  :hi:

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
WGs think??

Opening their legs is the biggest stretch some of them can manage — thinking would be too much for their poor little souls”

Prostitutes are serving a useful purpose in society even if they are lowlife.  :hi:

You are disgusting seriously the way you view wgs is utterly awful
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline Marmalade

Fortunately, and contrary to your apparent belief dear, you are neither the Queen or some high maker of opinion to judge how I or anyone else on this forum views things. Again you are being insulting, whereas if you bothered to read my words more carefully you would see that I am not. My comments were not aimed at you personally but at a majority of prossies who don’t have the decency to think of starting an appointment on time, and frankly a punter who has seen hundreds of ‘em is in a better position to assess that than you.

Now you might be a very posh young lady in another job if you have one, but as a prostitute you are socially what Wikipedia for instance defines as lowlife...

A low-life is a term for a person who is considered morally unacceptable by his or her community. Examples of people often labeled low-lives include aggressive panhandlers, bullies, criminals, drug dealers, freeloaders, hobos, gangsters, people associated with adhering to low culture, people who make constant use of profanities, prostitutes, pimps, scammers, sexual abusers, substance abusers, and thieves.

This is a fact which you can choose to accept or not. It doesn’t mean you are any of the other things in that list, I doubt if you are, but a prostitute is just one of the categories of persons that society considers to be lowlife. That’s the meaning of the word, not mine. It doesn’t mean that I personally think you are morally unacceptable or disgusting. Neither am I rude to you. Nor would I advertise your status to others (see the rules — punters here have a moral code, do you??) So do please try to afford people here the courtesy of not calling them names.

You are nicer when you are cute.   ;)
« Last Edit: June 01, 2019, 07:51:28 pm by Marmalade »

Offline PepeMAGA

What’s the average number that let the punter in on time? It’s so rare I’ve rarely kept track of it. About 1 in 20 perhaps or less. The pizza delivery boy gets better treatment than the punter! I bet he’s always let in on time!

Strangely enough, for outcalls they expect to be let in straight away. I’ve never texted an outcall and said “I’ll be ready in five minutes.”
Honestly, it's rare in not let in straight away... With the exception of Romanian girls where the longest has been 45 to an hour....

James999

That's your stock line when someone states the truth / something you don't like  :music:

Offline Marmalade

Honestly, it's rare in not let in straight away... With the exception of Romanian girls where the longest has been 45 to an hour....

I’m pleased to hear that you have a better average in the Midlands if that is indeed the case...
Though I do wonder about someone who would wait 45 to an hour for a Romanian. Perhaps you being rhetorical...

My average experience is 5-10 minutes wait, although I don’t really kick off about it. On one occasion it was 15 but the prossie sent exceedingly apologetic texts and to her credit gave me some extra time.

But it all adds to lack of reliability if one is scheduling a busy day. I often take a half-hour meet as I have to be somewhere else afterwards. I can’t afford to run my life round a prossie’s timekeeping — and lets not forget time often wasted in finding the location. Especially in my area it would make sense for prossies to be respectful of a punter’s time and money — since a default option, or plan B, is the saunas, which are competitively priced and fairly reliable. The punter walks in at a time that suits him and can choose to wait and see all the available girls on shift or take someone straight away, knowing fairly exactly what time he can be out the door for another appointment.

That's your stock line when someone states the truth / something you don't like  :music:

Yes, James, it’s true. But we don’t expect much of our ‘Becky’. If it was a punter coming out with that crap I’d probably take offence, but Becky can’t help herself. On her better days she’s decorative.

There’s one or two women on here that occasionally make useful contributions (like the pharmacy-based part-timer) but Becky doesn’t have that much to say, it’s as if she’s been brought up to be the stereotypical blonde. So I apply the saying “Women and children first to the lifeboats” — it pays to be kind to ‘em otherwise they make such a fuss kicking and screaming that they would jeopardise the whole operation. Like I said, she’s nicer when she’s cute (and doesn’t talk too much!)  ;)

Offline PepeMAGA

I’m pleased to hear that you have a better average in the Midlands if that is indeed the case...
Though I do wonder about someone who would wait 45 to an hour for a Romanian. Perhaps you being rhetorical...

45 minutes trying to ring round to find someone else in the area...then giving up and trying them again. :unknown:

Offline Silva21

If someone makes a booking for 7pm for an hour why not just turn up at 7pm, that's the start time.  :unknown:  If you want to start the booking at 6.50 book it for 6.50. I can't understand people complaining because they can't start early.

For me, and I'm new to this but work in a professional environment, I'm outside ten minutes early without fail.
I text 'I'm here' because I expect it to take 10 minutes to find the property, get inside, say hello and sort the paperwork.
This way I'm ready to start at the agreed time.

I also think by texting and taking those thi gs out of the punters time it's encouraging ppl to not shower in the property.

Now for me, I'm a hygiene fiend and shower two or three times a day but even so, if its an afternoon booking then I've been at work for 4ish hours already and it's in both of our interests that I'm fresh. If I know that it's now ten past the booking time due to the items listed above and then I've got to take another 5 for a shower I'm hesitant. Especially if its not a cheap booking.
 An £150 hour booking means that 15 minutes has cost me £37.50 and we've not even started yet. Doesn't seem right to me.

If it's a 7pm booking then both parties should actually be ready for 7pm,not 7.15 because the wg waited until the last min for the 'ready' text.

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
For me, and I'm new to this but work in a professional environment, I'm outside ten minutes early without fail.
I text 'I'm here' because I expect it to take 10 minutes to find the property, get inside, say hello and sort the paperwork.

I also think by texting and taking those thi gs out of the punters time it's encouraging ppl to not shower in the property.

Now for me, I'm a hygiene fiend and shower two or three times a day but even so, if its an afternoon booking then I've been at work for 4ish hours already and it's in both of our interests that I'm fresh. If I know that it's now ten past the booking time due to the items listed above and then I've got to take another 5 for a shower I'm hesitant. Especially if its not a cheap booking.
 An £150 hour booking means that 15 minutes has cost me £37.50 and we've not even started yet. Doesn't seem right to me.

If it's a 7pm booking then both parties should actually be ready for 7pm,not 7.15 because the wg waited until the last min for the 'ready' text.

On your first point, as far as I'm concerned the time starts when I walk through the door, not after I've introduced myself and paid, having said that I wouldn't turn up for a booking needing a shower. If you know you need a shower whether or not in comes out of your time should be sorted during initial comms.

You do contradict yourself with your last line, I agree if it is a 7pm booking both parties should be ready for 7pm, not the 6.50pm when you txt to say you're there.

BTW I'm not sure what your work environment has to do with this.  :unknown: 

Offline Malvolio

You can avoid these problems by revisiting a WG that you enjoyed punting.

Offline Silva21

You can avoid these problems by revisiting a WG that you enjoyed punting.

But the Lord loves wondrous variety!  :lol:

I've also got a fair size HL to enjoy.

Offline Jonestown

Do you impose KPI’s on the Service Providers you visit ?

Offline workinallweek

After a few radio silence moments and 'ive just woken up sorry can we re schedule ') I would now give in ten minutes then walk after the agreed time . When i pay the time starts then ,but i do see one girl who allways runs over and doesnt charge extra  so the rules do get slightly blurred then .
Parking a car can be 10 mins away from a punt and standing around looking like you fit in is difficult .
Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Silva21

Do you impose KPI’s on the Service Providers you visit ?

Ha! I'd like to impose some financial penalties for sure!

But it's a bit like visiting the cinema but your not allowed to pay and get popcorn until the movie has started, meaning you inevitably miss part of the film that you've paid to see.

Offline dkn

If they invested in a power washer it would increase productivity and less turn around time?  :D
I give you this video:
Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline winkywanky

...subtly entitled: Toothpaste lubricated toilet brush penetration.

Mmmmm...minty

Offline dkn

...subtly entitled: Toothpaste lubricated toilet brush penetration.
Mmmmm...minty
It would appear that there's a whole fetish of videos of toilet brush stuff.  Makes me wince - especially with toothpaste  :crazy:

Offline winkywanky

I guess when you've got a bogbrush grating on your fanny then the toothpaste adds a little extra piquancy.

A bit like taking a shower with that peppermint showergel, but multiplied x100.