Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thin condoms  (Read 894 times)

Offline WASA38

An SP on UKE draws attention to 'ONE Vanish Hyper-Thin' condoms sold by Superdrug at £9.99 for a tin of 12. She rates them excellent for sensitivity and reckons that they are comfortable even for overly well-endowed clients for whom she previously used Passante XXL s.

Have just bought some after my last punt when the none of the SP's bagful of johnnies were comfortable ( all too tight).

Anyone on this forum tried them ? They are made of a special extra-flexible latex but are not of the extreme thinness of the Japanese Sagami ones which, unfortunately, are not designed for large occidental todgers.

Offline DubCee

Thats the brand i use now after discovering them by chance in Superdrug and i can definitely recommend them.

Offline JimmySW

They are made of a special extra-flexible latex but are not of the extreme thinness of the Japanese Sagami ones which, unfortunately, are not designed for large occidental todgers.

I bought some of the sagami original L-Size from Amazon and they are just about big enough, a little tricky to put on because of the thickness but lots of feeling from both parties.

Offline Cum_again

I’ve tried them a coupe of times...

You may be different, but I couldn’t tell the difference at all...

The biggest problem with a condom for me is that it’s like shaking up a bottle of champagne and putting your thumb on the top... that’s the sensation I get when I ejactluate in one....(I do produce a lot of cum).

That’s not going to be solved by any condom... and it would be stupid not to use one...