Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naught Slut Soph or Angelina Can't decide..  (Read 717 times)

xyzsimon

I have had both Angelina and Soph on my list of things to do and decided today I will endeavour to book one of them but just can't make my mind up. ...any comments that will sway me either way will be much appreciated 

Lz-129

Both retiring soon and as I've only seen one I can't point you in any direction, but read the reviews and take your pick. One things for certain who ever you pick you will leave a very happy man. I know I have

xyzsimon

Read all the reviews and still can't choose - want both but unless Santa helps out I only have budget for one this side of Xmas.

Lz-129

I would then suggest you fire them both an email and see who gets back to you the quickest, in my experience Angelina will answer 1st but that may not always be the case

Even though iam yet to see Sophie I guarantee you have a great time, also Sophie is cheaper ph too

sloopjohnb

There's a pretty clear difference: Angelina=petite bum & boobs, Sophie=majestic bum & boobs. Which do you prefer?

xyzsimon

Tried that approach in the decision making process but to be honest I like both - think I have over analysed this and may just flip a coin.

Lz-129

Your just going to have to see both, can't imagine anything worse  :rolleyes:

Lz-129

I may be wrong but don't these girls both get together in a duo? Now that would be something! Is this your 1st punt by any chance?

vw

Tried that approach in the decision making process but to be honest I like both - think I have over analysed this and may just flip a coin.
Well if your a betting man, Soph has history of cancelling retirements, Angelina does not so the risk of the bet would be best to do Angelina first and hedge your bets.

Just a thought !

xyzsimon

Not my first punt but my first researched and planned punt - normally I just do last minute punts but since finding this forum have discovered the benefits research and planning can bring

xyzsimon

Good point VW 1-0 to Angelina on that one

Offline Roth

I may be wrong but don't these girls both get together in a duo? Now that would be something! Is this your 1st punt by any chance?

Yep they have done a duo in the past. : :thumbsup: :kissgirl:

It's a fucking tough decision which one to go for as there both top prossies.   :rose: :rose:

So a Lz-129 says, why not go for a duo.  :unknown: Make it a 2hour appointment and you won't regret it I'm sure but you might not be able to walk straight after! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lz-129

Yep they have done a duo in the past. : :thumbsup: :kissgirl:

It's a fucking tough decision which one to go for as there both top prossies.   :rose: :rose:

So a Lz-129 says, why not go for a duo.  :unknown: Make it a 2hour appointment and you won't regret it I'm sure but you might not be able to walk straight after! :lol: :lol: :lol:

2 hours with just one would be enough to fuck you up for a week, both would put you in intensive care

xyzsimon

Not sure I'm brave enough to take them both on together - think I would need to try them individually first

Lz-129

Not sure I'm brave enough to take them both on together - think I would need to try them individually first

There's only one option left then! Sophie heads and Angelina tails

External Link/Members Only

Offline Roth

They will both look after you mate and will deffo put you at your ease.  :thumbsup:

If Angelina is deffo retiring you might make history by having the very last ever Soph/Angelina duo!  :lol: :lol:

vw

Man up Simon, the clock is ticking and you will gain legend status for reviewing 2 hours of that sort of action.   :lol: :lol:

Offline biker-boy

As it happens, I finally got around to completing a duo meeting with Sophie and Hollie yesterday - it was terrible!

Nah, only kidding! It was (inevitably) a marvellous experience, but what I should mention, in an attempt to quell recent debates about hairstyles, muscles, etc., Sophie has gone back to a light brown colour, and given the weights campaign a break, retaining her figure as per the (aged) photos.

For the record, I have had umpteen meetings with Sophie, but only two with Angelina; 'xyzsimon' - I don't envy your dilemna, although a duo with both has been on my list for a while. Best I get a move on, I guess!

xyzsimon

VW I will cause myself an injury

xyzsimon

Tossed a coin and looks like it will be Soph unless I find a good enough reason to change my mind before she responds to my text.

Lz-129

As it happens, I finally got around to completing a duo meeting with Sophie and Hollie yesterday - it was terrible!

Nah, only kidding! It was (inevitably) a marvellous experience, but what I should mention, in an attempt to quell recent debates about hairstyles, muscles, etc., Sophie has gone back to a light brown colour, and given the weights campaign a break, retaining her figure as per the (aged) photos.

For the record, I have had umpteen meetings with Sophie, but only two with Angelina; 'xyzsimon' - I don't envy your dilemna, although a duo with both has been on my list for a while. Best I get a move on, I guess!

Can't wait for the review, that must of been awesome!

I've wanted to see Hollie for a little while but have yet to see her

Offline biker-boy

A review? Tbh I have pondered such action but having submitted previous reviews for Sophie (on her own) and 'Sophie and Beth', and brief mention of a foursome (there's a prize for guessing who the three ladies were!), I feared the Sword of Damocles (well, Sir Admin) coming downwards! There again, my research tells me that, surprisingly, no one has actually done so already.  Time for an arse-covering PM, I think!

Offline Roth

Sounds magic. :lol: :rose: :dancegirl: :lol:
« Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 03:14:49 pm by Roth »