Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexybexs68  (Read 5510 times)

SteveNova

Bexs has become a regular for me; in fact I haven’t felt the need to see anyone else so far this year.  Communication is straight forward – I usually text a request for a meeting and, after receiving a swift reply, book through AW.  She always confirms the AW booking ahead of time (which I know not all girls do).

The in-call venue, near to Bath, is comfortable and with convenient and safe parking.  I always get a warm welcome, the offer of refreshments and shower.

Bexs is an attractive brunette, has a lovely figure – well formed, with ample boobs, slim and with a sexy arse.  Altogether really easy on the eye, she is also chatty and has a lively personality.

During the many visits I have been offered all the services I look for.  These included passionate French kissing, cuddling, OWO, RO, and protected penetration.  Fingering is encouraged, with her pussy getting wet really quickly.  Services are offered enthusiastically and visits are never rushed.

If photography is an interest, stills and video are only £10 extra.

I can highly recommend Bexs.

External Link/Members Only

Offline PuntingPete

Nice one Steve, I've not had the pleasure but you're not the only one to enjoy Bex's services  :thumbsup:

Ombadsman

I may well be barking up the wrong tree here but is this the Bex that used to work for Bath Babes and had a reputation for being a true exponent of deep throat?

OM

Offline Daffodil

I had very poor experiences with her. Wasted my time on two occasions and then tried to fuck me about on the third.

At least two other punters have had a similarly poor experience with her.

Obviously attractiveness is subjective, and I have never seen her, but when she had face pictures on her AW profile I'd say she is (at best) average. Bucked teeth if I remember correctly. Another punter here said she looks 'like the back of a bus', which is maybe unkind. The girl herself said she's 'not the best looking girl in the world'.

And favourite drink (from her interview): wkd. Classy  :sarcastic:

Offline Daffodil

I may well be barking up the wrong tree here but is this the Bex that used to work for Bath Babes and had a reputation for being a true exponent of deep throat?

OM

She did work for Bath Babes until they got shut down (by the police, I believe).

Offline SmokeEater

I met bexs about 6 weeks ago and had a really good time with her.

She may not be the prettiest girl around but hey I'm no pin up either lol and she alot prettier than my missus.

Had good all round performance and have pics and videos to remind me.

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

Not for me...........but I seem to be getting fussier as the years go by!

Offline haystacks79

She did work for Bath Babes until they got shut down

Actually Daff, as far as I'm aware she left Bath Babes a good 8 months before then.

I'm another that counts Bexs as a regular, and I've never been disappointed with her - communications have always been excellent, and she's seen me every time without fail. And she's the most enthusiastic girl that I've come across.

She'll say herself that she's no supermodel, and with all things it's subjective, but personally I find her very attractive. She's a tricky one to photograph though I have to say, as I've tried a number of times - the camera just doesn't capture her very well. My last attempt was my most successful so far and I'm planning to try again soon

SteveNova

OM

Yes, and her OWO is amazing, with plenty of attention to licking balls as well.   :thumbsup:

owocim

I saw her for an outcall about a month ago. She agreed to meet me at 3am! Really tidy body nice bit of chat and she sucked me off for a good 40 minutes before i came in her mouth. A really great punt that I will be booking again soon.

SirFrank

I see what you mean re the photographs. The pics aren't that great. She claims to give the best head etc. can anyone confirm if she gives a demon BJ?  I'm a sucker for girls who provide exceptional oral

Offline SmokeEater

I had a very good blow job off Bexs but certainly not the best!!

I've punted with 20 girls and I'd put her mid table or slightly better!!

Overall experience was very good.

Offline ciscoxxx69

I had a very good blow job off Bexs but certainly not the best!!

I've punted with 20 girls and I'd put her mid table or slightly better!!

Overall experience was very good.

So who is top of your list For a dirty BJ then SE....? Or Top 5  :hi:

Offline SmokeEater

NS Soph would easily be my top as first time with her giving me a BJ I think as my breathing went erratic and my hands went tingly and started to go numb showing early stages of hypoxia lol

Kylie for you was also very good.

Don't get me wrong I had a great BJ from Bexs and have good pics and videos from it which I still look at regularly  :D

It may be down to personal preference.

How about you?

Offline ciscoxxx69

NS Soph would easily be my top as first time with her giving me a BJ I think as my breathing went erratic and my hands went tingly and started to go numb showing early stages of hypoxia lol

Kylie for you was also very good.

Don't get me wrong I had a great BJ from Bexs and have good pics and videos from it which I still look at regularly  :D

It may be down to personal preference.

How about you?

Agreed, without wishing derail the thread,  NSS is Top of The League in most things she does  :drinks:
But......

SensualSecret probably...closely followed by
SexyElise, Dee, Rebecca More, SluttyBrumMilf, Sexy Leticia for You, Hayley x x, MadlinMoon, MissKDD, Platinum Cindy, Spank my Monkey, SexySasha were all absolutely great for me.......
I can't really separate them tbh.....and NSSoph of course.

Offline SmokeEater

Unfortunately most are too far from me unless touring!!!

Was hoping for a role play with elise when she is in Cheltenham but noticed she put her prices up to 200 ph whilst in Scotland so that maybe a no go now  :thumbsdown:

Offline ciscoxxx69

Unfortunately most are too far from me unless touring!!!

Was hoping for a role play with elise when she is in Cheltenham but noticed she put her prices up to 200 ph whilst in Scotland so that maybe a no go now  :thumbsdown:

I forgot (cos I haven't seen her for a while) DDVentura.
TOP 5 BJ for sure... :drinks:
Absolutely fantastic Fuck who is in Bristol on the odd day.
THE tightest pussy I have ever had the pleasure to fuck, but fantastic, sublime BJ and Deep throat skills, and she always loves a facial.....which, when I saw her last, tweeted to the world within five seconds of cumming over her face , glasses and chin.
Very, very Hot......
I can't wait to see HER again..... :rose:

Offline Jonathan Crane

I'm completely siding with Daffodil on this one.

She may be offering a great service, but her communication skills and reliability are beyond awful. Messed me around twice, the 2nd time cancelling 15 mins before a scheduled meeting after I'd travelled to Bath and then ignoring my attempts to reschedule for the rest of the day - her only given excuse was "something has come up".

Offline PuntingPete

I forgot (cos I haven't seen her for a while) DDVentura.
TOP 5 BJ for sure... :drinks:
Absolutely fantastic Fuck who is in Bristol on the odd day.
THE tightest pussy I have ever had the pleasure to fuck, but fantastic, sublime BJ and Deep throat skills, and she always loves a facial.....which, when I saw her last, tweeted to the world within five seconds of cumming over her face , glasses and chin.
Very, very Hot......
I can't wait to see HER again..... :rose:

That's interesting to hear, I will add her to my HL  :thumbsup:

Offline ciscoxxx69

That's interesting to hear, I will add her to my HL  :thumbsup:

I believe she was in Brizzle yesterday and is due back soon Pete. :drinks:

Offline PuntingPete

I believe she was in Brizzle yesterday and is due back soon Pete. :drinks:

Thanks Cisco yes she's back in October, unfortunately when I'm away  :(

I'll keep an eye on her profile for further visits  :thumbsup:

Offline licky

Hopefully that £200.00 per hour was just for the sex-starved Aberdeenites, her prices have gone up to £300.00 per hour now she is in London -could that be why I don't punt in London? She is a lady with good business sense- get what the customer is prepared to pay.

I'm hoping she will be back to £150.00 per hour for us money-starved Cheltenhamites.

Offline ciscoxxx69

Thanks Cisco yes she's back in October, unfortunately when I'm away  :(

I'll keep an eye on her profile for further visits  :thumbsup:

Re:DDVentura - I have just booked her in Reading next week  :wacko:
..... and I notice she is in Bristol on Sunday 6th July. :hi:

Offline tel_house

Agreed, without wishing derail the thread,  NSS is Top of The League in most things she does  :drinks:
But......

SensualSecret probably...closely followed by
SexyElise, Dee, Rebecca More, SluttyBrumMilf, Sexy Leticia for You, Hayley x x, MadlinMoon, MissKDD, Platinum Cindy, Spank my Monkey, SexySasha were all absolutely great for me.......
I can't really separate them tbh.....and NSSoph of course.

Thanks Cisco, that's my to do list for the rest of the year.

I've seen 3 of them already and must agreed they are top notch, must try and tick the others off.

TH

Offline ciscoxxx69

Thanks Cisco, that's my to do list for the rest of the year.

I've seen 3 of them already and must agreed they are top notch, must try and tick the others off.

TH

If you haven't already, you should Laura Super Star to that HL too......an mazing all round horny, sexy, passionate full on Fuckfest! :drinks:

Offline tel_house

Thanks Cisco

Will add her as I haven't seen her yet.
Looks like I will be bankrupt by the autumn.

TH

Offline Incognita

Another good meeting with Bexs this week. God, this girl can suck! I don't understand the derogatory remarks about her looks. She might be no glamour girl but I find her incredibly cute and sexy. Wonderful body with full pert breasts on a slim frame. Just how I like 'em! Strongly recommended.
Banned reason: No reviews in 5 years trying to use the site to pimp girls out.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Daffodil

Another good meeting with Bexs this week. God, this girl can suck! I don't understand the derogatory remarks about her looks. She might be no glamour girl but I find her incredibly cute and sexy. Wonderful body with full pert breasts on a slim frame. Just how I like 'em! Strongly recommended.

What's not to understand? You think that your opinion on something that is subjective is the correct one?

I've seen her pictures and she has big buck teeth. I'd suggest your sights might be aimed a little low  :hi: