Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sarocha Thai Salisbury?  (Read 3433 times)

Offline Strokemeplease

Has anyone had a happy ending at  Sarocha Thai Massage,  153 Fisherton Street in Salisbury? It gives the impression of being entirely legit, but appearances can be deceptive.

External Link/Members Only

Offline desert punter

Hi,

I have been hoping for some clarification on this too.  If I remember it has been mentioned in a post if you dig deep, I've had a quick search with no joy as yet but time isn't on my side atm.

Hear's hoping they do extras, been to Oriental a couple of times but will be good to try something different - especially here in the desert of Salisbury.  :unknown:

Offline Strokemeplease

Desert Punter, exactly my thoughts as well. I tried Sabai Thai (101 Fisherton St) back in the summer, as an alternative to Oriental at 110. £40 for 45 minute massage and £30 for a handjob (clothed). Pricier than Oriental, where they ask £20 for clothed HE.

I suppose one of us should try Sarocha Thai and report on the outcome.

Offline Cupid Stuntz

You first!! :D

Stroker has already lost his review cherry. Your turn this time.

Offline hamchang

External Link/Members Only

The one on the right maybe,..... but not the other.

Offline mmmm

I tried Sabai Thai (101 Fisherton St) back in the summer, as an alternative to Oriental at 110. £40 for 45 minute massage and £30 for a handjob (clothed). Pricier than Oriental, where they ask £20 for clothed HE.

Whatt are the women like in Sabai Thai ??  I've had some dogs in Oriental, so if the women are better/younger at Saban Thai I wouldn't mind paying those prices.

Offline Strokemeplease

The one who attended to me was aged about 30, slim and good looking. She had an ankle-length dress that stayed on. She gave a good massage, but with no reach-unders or strokes of the arse. I was beginning to think that extras were not on offer, when she whispered "You want happy ending?" while making wanking movements with her hand. She asked for £30, with no offer of B2B, naked or even topless. I handed over the £30 and she got to work with a good slow two-handed technique. While she was wanking me I asked "What do you call this in the Thai language?" "Chung wow !" she replied. After I had shot my spunk she wiped me down with hot towels.

I haven't been to Oriental in a while, and their roster shows that most of the girls are new. Can you say which girls are good or not so good?