Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kiaragirl of adultwork  (Read 1311 times)

39 review(s) for Kiaragirl (38 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Sar-Major

External Link/Members Only or  External Link/Members Only

Also known as Jenny of Amour

External Link/Members Only

So after my “Marathon” at the weekend, the Old Lad was in need of some attention yet again.  ;) ;)   Knowing I had a meeting on the Thursday afternoon in the Toon. I decided to email Kiaragirl, on AW for a meeting in the early evening, before heading North. Time and postcode sorted, I headed off after my meeting, arriving a little early Kia opened the door to me, and as it closed we kissed and cuddled. She was just out of the shower and led me upstairs to the bedroom. I had been here before and Kia said her house mate worked from the house but they never worked at the same time.  :music: :music:
So some more DFK and we stripped each other naked and she dropped to her knees and devoured my stiffy, God could she deep throat, and she was gagging on it. Then it was my turn, rolled her over and rubbed her clit before slipping a finger inside. Mmm hot n dripping wet, I then started to lick her pussy, which she seemed to enjoy as the moans got louder as I got faster licking her clit. Then that all too familiar “Saltiness” and WHOOSH she squirted in my face, OMG what a bonus!!!   :wackogirl: :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

I knelt beside her, so she could suck on my cock again and I slipped two fingers inside this time and started to frig her G spot and within minutes she was squirting/gushing all over the place.  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

On with the Mac and got stuck into her pussy and we done cowgirl mish, doggy and spoons, before shooting my muck deep inside her in the mac. A quick clean-up and she was getting me stiff again as she wanted more cock. As she was sucking me I said you seem to be enjoying that. She replied “My house mate and I are both cock lovers and worshipers” we like nothing more than a nice stiff cock in our mouths. A fact I believe is true, hehe. So more sucking and fucking followed and I was reaching the point of NO RETURN. I told Kia that so she ripped off the Mac and sucked like a DYSON until I erupted in her willing mouth, she swallowed every drop greedily that was there.  :dancegirl: :dancegirl: :dancegirl:

After a quick wash, I dressed and left, but not before some more serious DFK at the door. I think she rather enjoyed our “Saucy Soirée”

All in All a very awesome experience with a lovely girl who doesn’t look her age at all.
As Arnie says “I will be back”     :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

:hi:   :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline PlasticGeordie

Great review. Yep she sure is a top girl and owo technique is up there with the very best. I didn't get her to squirt but will try harder next time as it sounds very spectacular indeed.

Offline Sar-Major

Great review. Yep she sure is a top girl and owo technique is up there with the very best. I didn't get her to squirt but will try harder next time as it sounds very spectacular indeed.

OMG it is so fantastic when you manage the "Technique" of "Squirting" I love it  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

BUT have fun trying P-G  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

:hi:   :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac